The "Right Josh" is no longer available; signed by the Falcons.

The Dean

1 hour ago, DCofNC said:

Do you even get a jersey if you don’t make it to the season?

Rosen will know he's in trouble when they hand him a practice jersey the same quality as one of those 'first 1000 through the gate get a Falcons jersey' jersey.

No, that's not a misprint.

He is likely to make the team though, isn't he? Given their QB situation with McCarron down. I can see the logic - he stylistically is similar to Matt Ryan I suppose. Enough arm but not what you'd call a great arm, next to no mobility, wants to play from the middle of the pocket. Doesn't mean he will be any use if they put him out there but I think compared to someone like an RGIII he probably means you can run the same offense. 

Just now, GunnerBill said:

He is likely to make the team though, isn't he? Given their QB situation with McCarron down. I can see the logic - he stylistically is similar to Matt Ryan I suppose. Enough arm but not what you'd call a great arm, next to no mobility, wants to play from the middle of the pocket. Doesn't mean he will be any use if they put him out there but I think compared to someone like an RGIII he probably means you can run the same offense. 

The Falcons are terrible for the most part. He'll fit right in.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Simon said:

In the upper right corner of your original post there should be three dots that look like an ellipsis.

Click on them and it should give you a pop-up menu, one of the options being "Edit".

I'll do a temporary edit until you have a chance to change it to whatever you like.

Thanks for the tip. I was looking for the Edit option right next to the title, not the  first post. But your title is as good as any. Thanks again,