Add One Player Theoretical, To Put us Over The Top

I will go with a TE .. trying to decide between Kelce (hurts KC), Kittle (younger and maybe better), or Kelvin Benjamin (he is due for a breakout). Ok if forced to answer I would take Kelce over Donald as I like hurting KC and helping us in a critical need position.

50 minutes ago, mushypeaches said:

Ted Washington

Oh wait, I'm still having PTSD from watching Jeff Wright tackle NFC running backs

Peaches, why does no one talk about this more?

Not a bad guy, but come on, our lack of stoutness in the middle of that D from 90-94 was ridiculous.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Peaches, why doesno one talk about this more?

Not a bad guy, but come on, our lack of stoutness in the middle of that D from 90-94 was ridiculous.

That Jeff Wright move had to be the worst decision ever for a championship team. Smerlas was still solid.  I loved big old Teddy.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

That Jeff Wright move had to be the worst decision ever for a championship team. Smerlas was still solid.  I loved big old Teddy.

Guns, one more year. I guarantee Smerlas had at least one more year in him, especially in comparison to Wright.

God love Marv, but he was not one for overwhelming force, but rather quick and technical which has its attributes, but not for those years.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

It would definitely be DE Chris Jones for me. You take Chris Jones off the chefs roster it really weakens the chefs defense taking away their front seven blue-chip defender. Then you go ahead and add him to our defense and our defense becomes a bit special with offenses having to worry about doubling him some.

If I didn't take Chris Jones, maybe I'd look at Tampa Bays roster so I could weaken Tampa and strengthen the Bills ....

But if the Bills got Chris Jones no questions asked, and the chefs lost him? I bet my money on Buffalo.

Of course, that's a huge difference. It's like two players this way.

Ideally, I'd like Chris Jones plus a corner as we are definitely short there. I'm kind of starting to get upset that we haven't shored that position up more. What are the Bills thinking?

LOL! Give me Zach Ertz, Chris Jones and a corner better than Levi Wallace and I promise you a Super Bowl!

Thats it! That's all I need....

Go Bills!

Maybe we need a good vet swing tackle, too?

Just in case.....

Maybe a better DT too? We're not exactly rock solid there either....

And if we had a young Brian Urlacher at MLB as well......

Then, Nobody could beat us!

Bruse Smith, Ted Washington, Brian Urlacher, Chris Jones And a great corner..... Antoine Winfield in his prime let's say!

???

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, msw2112 said:

I'm in the Chase Young camp.  I'm not an Ohio State fan, but Young is a stud.  Imagine that kind of edge speed on the Bills defense.

Young is a beast.

Groot was 2nd in sacks behind him the year he plays in NCAA so maybee we have our own stud in DL waiting for  the season.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Bobby Wagner

Beane addressed the DL with a nice mix of youth and experience.  And while the added pass rush of a Chase Young or TJ Watt would be great, the weak link on the defense is Edmunds even more so than CB#2.  You can game plan to give extra help for a CB. You can't gameplan to fix a MLB that takes bad angles to the ball carrier and makes few plays in pass coverage.  Wagner's experience and expert play would transform this defense. Maybe that will happen with Edmunds this year.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Jamal Adams

Pry the worst answer so far given we have Poyer and Hyde locked up.  The Jets best move in the last decade was trading him for two 1sts after today's contract.  He's horrible in coverage but can rush the passer.  Good for him.

13 minutes ago, beavis said:

Allen Robinson

Too expensive.  If you went with a WR I'd go with Justin Jefferson.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Haha (+1) 1

Quenton Nelson. Need to protect the Franchise...

Under cap. I'll go with a rookie. Kyle Pitts. I think he is going to be great this year.

8 minutes ago, BillsDude said:

If Tebow still active? If so, I think he would be a great TE, if we cannot get Ertz.

Sorry. I would think if Tebow was a great TE, the Jags wouldn't have cut him.😉

• Thank you (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Have I ever mentioned how much I despise Fred Smerlas?  🤔