Training camp media and practice 8/17

YoloinOhio

So great to hear that Allen keeps excelling, especially without Diggs in there...this has to give him so much confidence, that he doesn’t need to rely on Diggs, if he he is ever out for a period of time...👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, AmishRifle said:

Still don’t like no news on Diggs.  The Debbie Downer in me is screaming something is really wrong with his knee.  Reminds me of how the staff was handling Milano last year.  

It’s probably a sprain...unless it’s not...🤔

Edited by JaCrispy

After listening to Dawkins presser I hope he's a Bill for life. I give him tons of credit for being so open and forthcoming about his Covid experience. He will make a difference in people getting the vax. It's easy to see why his teammates and the organization love him. I'm not in the "athletes as role models" but he's a pretty darn good one. 

Oh and he can play too...

Edited by jwhit34
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, eee1776 said:

Consistently good or consistently bad?

Read the comments from Daboll

24 minutes ago, AmishRifle said:

Still don’t like no news on Diggs.  The Debbie Downer in me is screaming something is really wrong with his knee.  Reminds me of how the staff was handling Milano last year.  

I don’t remember this. He was held out of TC? Do you remember what it was for? He got hurt week one. 

1 hour ago, jeremy2020 said:

So does anyone know if Diggs had his leg amputated yet?

I thought it was his spleen…