Chiefs = Paper Tigers

Dr. K

5 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Yep. Whatever the reason, if he is pressing or not, the bottom line is Mahomes has to play better. He is making too many poor decisions that are hurting his team right now.

In our game he reminded me of Allen in the Pittsburgh game where he was getting rattled and screwing up his footwork as a result. One example here:

• Agree 1

50 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

In our game he reminded me of Allen in the Pittsburgh game where he was getting rattled and screwing up his footwork as a result. One example here:

Mahomes was shook. He watched the tape. He knew how good our D is looking. He probably would have had more picks if not for the dirt throws.

6 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Yep. Whatever the reason, if he is pressing or not, the bottom line is Mahomes has to play better. He is making too many poor decisions that are hurting his team right now.

Of course the defense is the biggest issue but actually they have problems on all 3 phases. 

The one defense I would make of Kansas City is they have played a tough slate of games. I think there is a top 5 in the AFC at the moment and Kansas City have played all 4 of the other members of that group through 5 weeks. The schedule will lighten up some, but the conclusion is at the moment they are not beating those other teams in that top tier. 

I’m not entirely sure it’s Mahomes decisions.  For whatever reason, his ball placement is just “off”.  It’s kind of like watching 2019 Allen - sometimes the play is there but the ball is low, high, left, or right.  A “safe” throw into a tight window is now an interception or an incompletion.  Simms was saying that he thought something was physically “not right” with Mahomes.  Maybe he needs to call the biomechanics guy?

Or, maybe it’s just getting a bit less time from his OL.

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

"Sugar high Mahomes." 

"Arm arrogance Mahomes." 

"Regressing Mahomes."

Statements that Collinsworth would gladly welcome nut sack torture til an eventual painful death before he would ever say.

Edited by Sheneneh Jenkins

4 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Statements that Collinsworth would gladly welcome nut sack torture til an eventual painful death before he would ever say.

Actually I didn't find him as insufferable last Sunday Night like many did.  Those were for others like Wright, Burleson and PFF.

3 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

so did the Bills. 

Didn’t we put up 40 something points ish…?

Edited by Don Otreply

1 hour ago, MiltonWaddams said:

43. WFT put up 21. 2 big plays and garbage time points.

Ah yes, now it comes back to me, fluke play…, 

7 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

Ah yes, now it comes back to me, fluke play…, 

Yea a good play call on a screen that caught us on an overload blitz from the other side, a fluke kick off and then a lost contain by AJE on the edge and then a garbage time drive against our backups. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Bills loss to Titans cracks the door back open for KC.  KC plays tenn next week.  If we get that and Kc Tennessee bills all finish tied then that head to head win is negated and it goes to other tie breakers.  Might not matter, might mean homefield.  KC still has to iron out flaws for it to mean anyrhing

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.