Pat Mcafee Brandon Beane

14 minutes ago, BruceVilanch said:

I like PM a lot too, you should also check out a guy named Brandon Perna he has a show called "that's good sports" on YouTube. 

Even if Brandon wasn't as big on the Bills as he is, I'd still watch him on a regular basis.

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

So what country club do they (Allen & Beane) belong to?  

Checked the GHIN system, Golf Handicap Index Number - shows Beane is a 3.2 index  at Country Club of Buffalo.  So he is a very good golfer!

Josh does not show up in NYS.  My guess is he  probably gets some strokes from Brandon when they play.

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

Checked the GHIN system, Golf Handicap Index Number - shows Beane is a 3.2 index  at Country Club of Buffalo.  So he is a very good golfer!

Josh does not show up in NYS.  My guess is he  probably gets some strokes from Brandon when they play.

I could see Beane as a very good golfer, not a long hitter but very consistent, very calm quiet, methodical, pretty much the direct opposite of Josh, hits the ball a mile and never stops trash talking.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I could see Beane as a very good golfer, not a long hitter but very consistent, very calm quiet, methodical, pretty much the direct opposite of Josh, hits the ball a mile and never stops trash talking.

Yup a WHOLE lotta trash talking!!!!

7 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

My few guesses:

Park if they are going for fanciest.

Orchard Park if they are going for convenience.

Is Brierwood still a thing?

My friend is a big time golfer and saw him at his club... I'm texting him right now to find out which one exactly was 

My memory is saying crag burn, East Aurora CC , or Park 

But I would say the country club of Buffalo is the fanciest and the best in Western New York

@DrDawkinstein it is crag burn but he hasn't saw him this year it was last year

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, freddyjj said:

Not familiar with how all of that works, etc.

However, any chance J.A. is playing under a different name (likelyhood anyways)