Cole Beasley, Tre make NFL Top 100 back to back

1 hour ago, TheProcess said:

TJ Hoeckenson over Tre and Beas is bunk. At least where they are in their careers right now. 

Although, for you fantasy aficionados out there, I do think TJ is in line for a big year. 

What?? That is one of the more ridiculous things I have heard with these rankings.

1 minute ago, Kmart128 said:

How the heck is Tredavious White this low... he is about 40-50 spots to low

No idea...that is terrible....widely acknowledged as a top 3 CB in the NFL but he is 95th??

• Agree 1

Just now, Victory Formation said:

Tre had a bit of a down year but he was still very good! Can’t wait to see this dude ball hawking behind this DL.

He had down first month or so. He got hurt against Miami tried to play through it against the Rams and Raiders and was below par, sat out against the Titans and was still ginger against the Chiefs... from them on Tre was his usual self. 95th is crazy.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

He had down first month or so. He got hurt against Miami tried to play through it against the Rams and Raiders and was below par, sat out against the Titans and was still ginger against the Chiefs... from them on Tre was his usual self. 95th is crazy.

Mhm, yep. Can’t say I disagree, but I think our DL killed us last year. I thought our safeties were going to get killed. I really felt bad for them and of course that affects TreDavious and Levi, but these dudes should be feasting on QBs this year. This Bills DL is decadently rich with talent, from 1st string all the way to 3RD string  I’m expecting Tre to be top 20 next year.

I expected White to be in like the 50's. I think that's low for him. Oh well.

13 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

People care way too much about public perception 

Can Bills fans remark about anything without having comments like these made EVERY time?

What exactly are we allowed to comment on? And I take it if we disagree with something we just need to keep it to ourselves rather than discuss it, because otherwise we're just "caring way too much".

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, MJS said:

I expected White to be in like the 50's. I think that's low for him. Oh well.

Can Bills fans remark about anything without having comments like these made EVERY time?

What exactly are we allowed to comment on? And I take it if we disagree with something we just need to keep it to ourselves rather than discuss it, because otherwise we're just "caring way too much".

You can comment on anything you’d like. And I, too, can remind the population of users that these rankings don’t matter. It is not just bills fans. It is a cultural phenomenon of caring more about what other people think of something (likes, houses, cares, friends, etc) instead of focusing on said thing’s true value.

If you want to be up in arms about an arbitrary number that will be forgotten tomorrow, that’s your prerogative.

2 hours ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

TBH, Tre is a little low at 95 IMHO.

Yeah, my first thought seeing this. Tre & Cole are ranked so closely and yet Tre is a top 5 player at his position and Cole is around a top 25 guy, (IMO) but certainly a top 5 slot receiver. I don't disagree w/ where Beasley is, but you can bet I do w/ Tre. If he played for someone like Dallas or New England you'd better believe he would be in the top 40. 

Sincerely, 

Salty Bills fan

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

36 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

You can comment on anything you’d like. And I, too, can remind the population of users that these rankings don’t matter. It is not just bills fans. It is a cultural phenomenon of caring more about what other people think of something (likes, houses, cares, friends, etc) instead of focusing on said thing’s true value.

If you want to be up in arms about an arbitrary number that will be forgotten tomorrow, that’s your prerogative.

Nobody is taking it too seriously. They are just discussing it. Everybody knows it is inconsequential. Heck, football is pretty inconsequential as it is.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, TheProcess said:

TJ Hoeckenson over Tre and Beas is bunk. At least where they are in their careers right now. 

Although, for you fantasy aficionados out there, I do think TJ is in line for a big year. 

I like Gesicki to have a big year. Sucks because he's a Dolphin.  I would think he would be ranked higher than Hockenson. 

They said only 8 AFCE guys made it.   Haven’t completely paid attention, so correct me if I missed anyone.  

Bills:

Tre White

Cole Beasley

Jets: 

Corey Davis

Assuming we get Diggs and Allen, that leaves 3 spots.  

18 minutes ago, SCBills said:

They said only 8 AFCE guys made it.   Haven’t completely paid attention, so correct me if I missed anyone.  

Bills:

Tre White

Cole Beasley

Jets: 

Corey Davis

Xavien Howard, Quinnen Williams, and Stephon Gilmore would be my guesses.  May go with J.C. Jackson over Williams.  Who knows.

26 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I like Gesicki to have a big year. Sucks because he's a Dolphin.  I would think he would be ranked higher than Hockenson. 

I agree. Gesicki has (unfortunately) developed nicely. Reason why I think TJ has a big year if he stays healthy is because the really have no one else in the pass game. Sure, receivers will get targets, but I think Goff will be looking for TJ early and often. 

27 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Bills:

Tre White

Cole Beasley

Jets: 

Corey Davis

Probably unlikely since the injury got him off to a slow start, but Tremaine might sneak in. Players seem to think highly of him. I thought one of the criminally underrated tandem of Hyde or Poyer may sneak in, but I’m not holding my breath on any of them with guys like Tre going 95.