Dion Dawkins “not close to where he needs to be to help us”

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Then just report them and move on instead of crying in the thread and making it even worse.

Asking people to stay on topic isn't crying about anything. What are you talking about? I considered reporting but I'd rather not waste the mods' time when people can self correct.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Then just report them and move on instead of crying in the thread and making it even worse.

You're crying about his crying, about others crying about vaccines. So now I am crying about your crying, about his crying, about others crying. 

Shut it down mods, this is getting out of hand. 

• Haha (+1) 6

1 minute ago, Boxcar said:

Asking people to stay on topic isn't crying about anything. What are you talking about? I considered reporting but I'd rather not waste the mods' time when people can self correct.

So far this entire page 8 is dedicated to you instead of the football topic. It isnt a waste of Mods time. It is exactly what they told us to do. This is why.

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

So far this entire page 8 is dedicated to you instead of the football topic. It isnt a waste of Mods time. It is exactly what they told us to do. This is why.

Lol is this guy for real? Did you miss the part where you were the one that wrote the opening line to this dedication?

• Agree 1

56 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Likely Ford will take RT and Williams left.  Bills may have same situation they had last year with unable to keep same OL.

Mongo was hurt out the gate with a long term injury and then they shuffled around with the Spain situation some more and Mitch got dinged up. Dawkins shouldn’t be a long term issue. Hoping the Bills get more continuity generally speaking on the Oline. Some shuffling is inevitable but last year it was excessive.

• Simon locked this topic
2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

My son sadly is a anti vaxer....or at least he was

In great athletic shape.....was training for a power lifting meet in Las Vegas got hit with the Covid 2 weeks ago and had to pull out of the competition because he got VERY sick

I felt bad for him but I have been trying to tell him for months to get vaxed.....now he wishes he had

I’m sorry to learn this, John. Your situation is hauntingly familiar as my son is an anti-vaxxer. I wish the message would strat getting through that most -if not all- anti-vaxxers who’ve gotten Covid publically regret their position..

Hoping for a full and speedy recovery for your boy!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1