Around the League Preseason Games Thread

LeGOATski

6 minutes ago, wjag said:

But, but, but Mahommes was trying. It just wasn’t happening.  They left him in there for a good amount of time.  

Yeah but he wasn't running that offense the way they actually will during the regular season.

Edited by Warcodered

37 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

In the regular season, when Hill has missed games due to injury...

Patrick Mahomes has a passer rating of 103.1 with 1,737 yards, 8 touchdowns and 1 interception in 5 games without Tyreek Hill in his career.

I don't claim to know what they were doing out there...but in camp, they've been trying to work alot of reps in to Hardman...it seemed like they called alot of plays with that in mind.  Didn't look like Pat and Hardman were in sync.  More work needed obviously.

Mahomes had a 43.3 passer rating tonight but I’m not sure if HOF er Trey Smith was blocking.

1 hour ago, Bimmer323i said:

Here we go… New England beats Philly 35 to zip now certain sports casters are jumping on there d### predicting playoffs and winning the division…. Gag me🤮I hope we smash the living piss outta them again come December when we play them….

Do you really have an e46? Dual Vanos?

New England is going to get worked against the Bills. Worked.

13 hours ago, Ralonzo said:

Do you really have an e46? Dual Vanos?

New England is going to get worked against the Bills. Worked.

Yes I do have an e46 it’s a 2000 with 116k black.it’s in showroom condition never drive it in the rain or snow

15 hours ago, Sharky7337 said:

I hope so too!

But when they double down on our weaknesses -- tight ends, run defense, speed -- and nail 2 of them, while we don't really address them outside of d line, well I'm not sure we will win all those games ;)

Yea I hear ya but we have josh Allen he’s all we need…..

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Bimmer323i said:

Yes I do have an e46 it’s a 2000 with 116k black.it’s in showroom condition never drive it in the rain or snow

Yea I hear ya but we have josh Allen he’s all we need…..

I have the famous vanos rattle to gonna have to change the buna o rings someday and freshen it up

Edited by Bimmer323i

17 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Jaret Patterson is doing things. Did 31 teams, including the Bills, mess up not using a draft pick on him?

absolutely stupid, Promo, that he wasn’t drafted somewhere between 4th-7th rounds.

Yeah, right now it looks like the league and the Bills whiffed.