Miami at Chicago: 1pm NFLN

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Tua is well still Tua. Which I don’t think is good enough. Guess time will tell. 

I think he will look very good at times, but when the pressure intensifies, like the red zone, or the end of a game, or (maybe someday) the playoffs, he will fall short.  Which, of course, makes me happy. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I have no idea whether he can read an nfl defense. He’s been in the league 5 minutes. But he’s extremely accurate. 

I agree accuracy was never an issue he was very accurate in college 

4 minutes ago, Reader said:

I haven't been watching the whole game, but it seems like Mia has a few good returners. Perhaps something to keep an eye on during cut day.

Agreed. If that guy Jaylen Waddle gets cut we should pick him up.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Tell me what Fields has shown so far in this game?

Fields showed more zip on his throws while rolling out than Tua does standing in the pocket. Fields appears to see the field much better than Tua. Now Fields is in year one and will make a ton of mistakes like Josh did in year one. I bet in 5 years from now you won’t even be able to argue who is the better QB between Tua and Fields. 

42 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I think he will look very good at times, but when the pressure intensifies, like the red zone, or the end of a game, or (maybe someday) the playoffs, he will fall short.  Which, of course, makes me happy. 

Tua will manage the game.  Dolphins will win more than 8 games with defense and special teams.  Similar to last year, against good defense that take away his prefered windows it will be tough sledding.

33 minutes ago, GoBills! said:

Glad Dolphins selected  Tua Turntheballova vs Herbert. We could of seen shootout for the next 5-10 years. 

Miami went Tua over Herbet.

And now tonight we get to see how Wilson stacks up against Fields' decent performance today.

5 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Miami went Tua over Herbet.

And now tonight we get to see how Wilson stacks up against Fields' decent performance today.

I’m not sure how much I would take from any of these initial rookie preseason performances. I know that’s a lukewarm take but this is literally their first nfl action, many are playing with and against backups. I guess Wilson will playing with the 1s though. 

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m not sure how much I would take from any of these initial rookie preseason performances. I know that’s a lukewarm take but this is literally their first nfl action, many are playing with and against backups. I guess Wilson will playing with the 1s though. 

I'm not putting much in the games, but I will enjoy any and very opportunity to see Wilson flop and the Jets having to deal with making the wrong pick AGAIN.

I saw enough of Fields at Ohio State where they just out talented their opponent he might be ok but he’s had some absolutely horrendous games think that will be his career looks great one week looks bad the next….Tua is Tua when he faces a defense with a pulse or isn’t in preseason he’s going to drive Dolphins fans crazy 

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Did they pull him because of the INT?

because that would be stupid.

Looks like it, 😁👍 but that’s the HCs MO, bench Tua when he looks bad…, Great way to develop your QB…,