We need to cut 5 players. Who are they?

1 hour ago, Rigotz said:

This one might make a few people angry, but Jake Fromm.

Apart from the one throw, he looked miserably lost out there. No pocket awareness, missing easy throws against fourth stringers… I’m out on him.

Davis Webb showed a lot more and rendered Fromm an easy cut.

David has THE IQ and can bring something special to the film room for sure

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I could be wrong - but I honestly think we would be looking at guys further down the depth chart on the OL.  From Sal's tweet:

image.thumb.png.ff40e021650650495c41c72f0bae4b29.png

yeah i don’t really know but I assume those 1st cuts will be some the camp bodies they brought in: benenoch, lenoir, hart probably. 

2 hours ago, BigDingus said:

I'm at work still and haven't been able to watch the game, but does anyone know how Jack Anderson did?

I know he's not going to get the most attention from anyone, but as a Texas Tech guy myself, really been pulling for him.

From what I remember in the game threads not good similar to Hart but as a rookie I think he gets more leeway to develop.

I would think that they would keep 4 QB's, at least until after Game 2. And make sure they don't cut too many O' Linemen as they are needed for practice, but when all linemen are available then almost half of the linemen are going bye-bye. Trubisky didn't look much better than Fromm, although he wasn't  in enough to get a good read.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Tyrell Adams

Beach Boy

Treyvon Hester

Eli Ankou

Bug Howard

Freddie, don’t swat the Bug yet.  We finally have a GROOT, Boogie, and now a Bug.  Let’s not forget a

Wildgoose.  If only we still had a Wang!

Honestly, the five names cut we probably as a group won’t even recognize as they are camp dummies. Hart did play awful.

Edited by machine gun kelly
  • Like (+1) 1

Bobby Hart

Duke Williams

Brandon Powell 

Caleb Benenoch

Syrus Tuitele

The bottom of the roster OL isn't good enough so may as well get rid.

Williams has very little upside and way too much competition ahead of him, let him try and get a few weeks in camp to catch on elsewhere and Powell just takes away return reps from Mckenzie and Stephenson 

4 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Can't imagine people are going to be upset over Fromm getting cut. Seems pretty likely we only carry 2 QBs on the active roster with Webb on the practice squad. 

I think you keep Fromm until final cuts just to give you flexibility in camp, and if there are QB injuries in the league you might get a 6th / 7th in a trade

4 hours ago, Warcodered said:

From what I remember in the game threads not good similar to Hart but as a rookie I think he gets more leeway to develop.

Bummer, that's unfortunate. Hope we keep him around though, as he was pretty solid at TT. Also, we've seen competent late round/undrafted linemen be developed into great players before, so hoping he can find a spot. Thanks for the response though.

Edited by BigDingus

8 hours ago, Big Turk said:

I think it's dangerous to overreact to the first preseason game when the coaches have been watching them in practice for weeks.

Other than for Bobby Hart who apparently has been awful all camp as well...

While Adams missed a tackle, we don't know what his performance has been like in camp

Well fact that he is buried on depth chart behind the likes of Tyler M, Dodson, Andre Smith, Giles Harris is certainly telling. Especially for a 29 year old free agent that came off a decent season in Houston. 

And we didnt even get to see Marquel Lee unfortunately. He potentially could be ahead of Adams as well in the rotation.

I see 6 LBs tops being here and Edmunds,  Milano, and Klein are locks.

26 minutes ago, st pete gogolak said:

Bobby Hart is the reason Cody Ford isn't going anywhere.  If Williams gets hurt, Ford slides to RT.   If Dawkins gets hurt, Williams goes to LT and Ford goes to RT.  It isn't ideal but I don't think Brown is ready and Bates isn't the answer at LT or RT.

Im pretty sure the Ford at RT experiment is over and they want him focusing on Guard. Bates,Brown, Doyle are fine as depth 

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I'm really not sure why they let Ty Nseke walk. Hart is terrible. Spencer Brown has a lot of work to do. This could be a big problem. I think the Bills should be looking for a swing OT. 

Money mostly and because he has stunk as bad as Hart in Dallas.

He was older and consistently losing a step.

9 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

I agree we’re looking lower than Hart. 
But…. Beane should be working the phones to trade him for a corner 

Some might settle for an end table and a gooseneck lamp.

9 hours ago, Draconator said:

Bobby Hart

بوبي هارت

בובי הארט

鮑比哈特

Боббі Харт

image.thumb.jpeg.806e0a3c2998c342bcddacfe6f2fd84a.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 3