Rousseau vs Sewell. Bills vs Lions Preseason

Protocal69

I *really* enjoyed that play in the second quarter where he and Epenesa converged and destroyed the Lions QB just after he released the ball.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

I can appreciate your advocacy, but honestly, I’d rather listen to a barn cat caught in a snare than that whole video. I’ll try closed captioned next time. 

Yeah his voice is right up there with Captain Quint’s nails on the chalkboard, not that the content was poor.  Maybe he can have the Chinese voice over guy from Bruce Lee movies dubbed in.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Yeah his voice is right up there with Captain Quint’s nails on the chalkboard, not that the content was poor.  Maybe he can have the Chinese voice over guy from Bruce Lee movies dubbed in.

His voices quality didn't really bother me, it was that he talked non stop for 8 1/2 minutes much of which was not Germaine to the topic.  Like what a perfect play would even look like.  The video could have easily been about 1/2 that long.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

lets just hope frazier/mcd dont call plays where they put him in zone like they do with jerry.

That happens literally like once a game and it's a strategic piece to McDermott's blitz scheme  

McDermott's best blitz packages are overloads ... And there's gonna be open spots when you overload and you need that D end to peel back into a hook 

QBs know where Jerry is and that split second when they are watching him peel back , is when the overload hits from the other side

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

He looked good last night on pass rush situations, where I think we will see him most often this season. Didn't notice any edge setting last night but wasn't really looking for it.

I think with his giant limbs, he should work the Deacon Jones head slap into his game, against men or women:

Edited by Captain_Quint
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

He reminds me a lot of Jevon Kearse.

Similar height, weight and arm length.  

7 hours ago, Mr Mellow said:

He reminds me of a former Bills nemesis by the name of Jason Taylor. Then again, he might grow into a Calais Campbell. Let's hope that he's as good as either one of those guys.

If he has a career 1/2 as good as either of those guys he will be a steal.

Well that was agonizing for about sixty seconds, then I came to my senses and turned it off, christ that was awful.

• Agree 1