Gameday Thread 8/13 Bills @ Lions Preseason 1st Half Thread

7 minutes ago, Simon said:

Even if youre outside the box, you still have to get the ball across the LOS and that wasn't even close.

While true there was a receiver in the area... Breida left the area which was just a miscommunication. Nothing intentional about miscommunication. When a QB throws a deep ball inside the pocket and the recievers break off their route thats not considered intentional grounding cause its a miscommunication.  

10 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Campbell looks like he’s in over his head. 

Agreed 💯 he’s not ready to be a HC and the Lions are going to find that out the hard way. Goff looks really bad and looks like he’s continuing where he left off back in LA.  Detroit is definitely going to be in trouble this season

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Rousseau 

Motor 

Brown 

AJ

Bass 

Webb

Story of the half

Actually re-think AJ Q1. He looked stagnant and unable to move anything or around anyone. 

Edited by Locomark

Just now, Bangarang said:

Tasker is brutal 

I always give him a pass as I loved him way back when. Sad to say but his brain is scattered from all of those hits I yelled and screamed approval for. 

With that being said, you’re right. Ugh. 

Just now, Kmart128 said:

While true there was a receiver in the area... Breida left the area which was just a miscommunication. Nothing intentional about miscommunication. When a QB throws a deep ball inside the pocket and the recievers break off their route thats not considered intentional grounding cause its a miscommunication.  

That's because he's not in imminent danger of being sacked.

If you turf it to avoid a sack and there's no receiver in the area , it doesn't matter why he was not in the area.

2 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Maybe he should convert to being a UK citizen and then come back under the exchange program and take advantage of the roster exemption and…

Can chickens hear sound?

What?

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

The Lions feed is basically the Lions practice. They don’t even mention any Bills players 

I get it, but I promise you’re not missing anything. 

There was a point in the first quarter where Tasker said, “The one guy opened it up for (insert name here)”. Not good. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

The Lions feed is basically the Lions practice. They don’t even mention any Bills players 

I'm actually curious what the Lions feed is saying about all this.

Can you kind of give a summary?

Fundamantally what I gather is we're very much playing backups, and they're playing more starters, and they're not looking so good.

• Like (+1) 1