1st Preseason Game in 2 years. PreGame thread Bills @ Lions

40 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I will be parked in front of the big screen with a fine Belgian trippel chilled to the perfect temperature and some high grade smokables.

I'd watch it out on my deck if it weren't for the damn mosquitos. With all the rain they are really bad.

Triples are under appreciated, in my opinion. I’m planning to brew one a couple weeks from now. Good choice!

I’m currently enjoying a nice IPA from New Anthem brewing and getting food ready. I’m making a mac and cheese with extra sharp white cheddar, Asiago, and peppered bacon. I couldn’t find wings in the store at a decent price so doing homemade buttermilk fried tenders and serving with buffalo, bleu cheese, and jerk bbq sauce.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I will be parked in front of the big screen with a fine Belgian trippel chilled to the perfect temperature and some high grade smokables.

I'd watch it out on my deck if it weren't for the damn mosquitos. With all the rain they are really bad.

Get the mosquito pest control service next year. So worth it!

Let the azs kicking begin!  Nobody wants to play the Buffalo Bills  🦬!!!! I can smell the fear in Detroit all the way from Connecticut, 😁👍

Go Bills!!!

21 minutes ago, Reader said:

Anyone in particular you guys are most excited to see?

I definitely want to see our DE's.

All of the rookies, Harrison Phillips, Jake Kumerow, Isaiah Hodgins, Jaquon Johnson, Efe Obada, Dane Jackson, Matt Breida, Daryl Johnson, Jacob Hollister & Isaiah McKenzie.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

The best in the business:

image.thumb.png.d7c3a25e1518964ea1119a8f3f1d7570.png

Just now, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

Made chili today as I do on a lot of gamedays. Can't believe we're nearly at football season!

Fingers crossed for no injuries most importantly and some good performances from the young guys!

Love making chili for gamedays myself also.  Just too damn hot/humid right now to even want to eat something warm.  Been cold cuts and salads this week for me.

• Like (+1) 1