2021 NFL Record and Fact Book-link to PDF

2 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

Ok.

Do you have an opinion or insight to share?  Did you want to talk about some sort of Bills record or fact that is listed in it?

Did it ever dawn on you that maybe he was just sharing it, for those who may want to download for future reference?  

Edited by BTB
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Coastie said:

I would love to have a hard-copy of this, just browsing it there is a lot of stuff I didn't know or even knew I wanted to know. But no way am I printing out 800 pages. 😱

When The Sporting News stopped publishing the Pro Football Guide after 2006, I switched to the NFL Record and Fact Book.  I used to buy a copy every August for around $20.  2014 was the last year they sold a printed copy.  Now they give it away, but only in an electronic file.  Sometimes I print out the schedule & the Bills pages. 

Same thing with the Bills media guides.  the last one that was printed was in 2008.  I used to buy the hard copies at the Bills Store near the stadium parking area.

3 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

Ok.

Do you have an opinion or insight to share?  Did you want to talk about some sort of Bills record or fact that is listed in it?

I have an opinion but the last time I shared it after a post like your post I got a warning point so I'll keep my opinion to myself.  

Edited by Albany,n.y.
  • Like (+1) 1