How will you out of town fans watch the game tonight?

Kwai San

4 hours ago, bigK14094 said:

Only for 2020 season as  far as I know.  I was one of those who got the free Sunday ticket.  No word on the 2021 season, however.  I am watching the Bills/Lions tonight on Directv 212 NFL network for free however.  And, I am in Florida right now.

Got the e mail a few days ago. I have it free this year also

8 hours ago, Kwai San said:

For those of you who have Direct Tv.....I have looked on line and it seems like the game is going to be televised?  Can you folks who actually have Direct Tv confirm this?

TIA.

GO BILLS!!!

I thought the game was on NFL Network 

7 hours ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Same as everyone that are out of town, NFLN. I mean that's only channel it's on right?

Not across the state.  Here in Albany we have a local station that is part of the Bills preseason network & we're guaranteed the Bills announcers.  Chances are  the NFL Network will be carrying the Lions broadcast.  

3 hours ago, Bad Things said:

If I'd be home in New Zealand,  I'd watch on NFL Gamepass.   However, the wife and I are on holiday in the Cook Islands. 

That means we'll be drinking rum with the locals while listening to ukulele music, with pretty ladies doing the hula around us!

Let's go Buffalo!!

Bad Things man!  Bad Things!!!  Enjoy dude!

Go Bills!!!

Edited by Kwai San

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Not across the state.  Here in Albany we have a local station that is part of the Bills preseason network & we're guaranteed the Bills announcers.  Chances are  the NFL Network will be carrying the Lions broadcast.  

NFLN typically splits the broadcast, half for one team half for the other. I'll bet we have the 1st half with NFLN's own Cynthia Frelund checking in from the sideline.

It’s live in nfl network- included with YouTube tv

6 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

NFLN typically splits the broadcast, half for one team half for the other. I'll bet we have the 1st half with NFLN's own Cynthia Frelund checking in from the sideline.

CF… she’s an interesting one. Can’t figure out if the stats need stuff is real or part of the act. 

1 hour ago, CNYfan said:

Downstate has Falcons Titans

Albany has Titans/Falcons, probably because the Bills game is on a local station & they have a blackout on the NFL Network. I've seen them do that before when the Giants were on a local station & were the NFL Network's main game.  

Edited by Albany,n.y.

Had Directv last year. Tried to take the advise of the rep who signed me up and TBD tried to haggle. Ended up cancelling the service altogether because of their terrible customer service reps. The worst was I didn’t even get a respectable “please come back” offer. 

Back to the pirate life for me. I miss the service. It was high quality. But the price just isn’t worth it. I’ll sail the stormy digital seas and pretend i’m paying myself $18.75 a game. 

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...