UB Bulls popping up all over on Thursday

BobbyC81

2 hours ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

I had no idea Tyree Jackson converted to TE.  I'm glad the 3 of them are at least seeing preseason action.

What converted TE has the better shot at making a roster?

Tim Tebow 

Tyree Jackson 

Jordan Matthews

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

What converted TE has the better shot at making a roster?

Tim Tebow 

Tyree Jackson 

Jordan Matthews

Tyree Jackson has the best shot at making a PS.   I dont want to go on too much of a limb because of Meyer's obsession with Tebow, but the other two would be cuts to me.  Matthews' knees are shot, and Tebow is kind of long in the tooth for a position switch.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

For now

😄 Indeed

I think it's safe to say, for this season, at least. Even if he is cut and picked up, you don't learn a new positiion during the eason.

• Like (+1) 1

Was at the FT vs Pats game last night, my buddy had a few tickets and is a die hard FT fan. Was first row behind the skins bench. Was trying to get Fitz to come over all night. Had to settle with a couple smiles and a peace sign. Actually was able to get the attention of all the former Bills players I saw there besides Logan Thomas. Told Dustin Hopkins to shake off those misses (he was super friendly wish he the best) and even got a response from Patterson pointing to my Bills Jersey saying it all started in Buffalo (UB). He actually gave me the thumbs up and a laugh too wish COVID didn't exist and the players could have gotten a bit closer.  GO bills

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

I’ll go off the board and say Jake Kumerow.

I expect when a guy is 29, 6'4", and lighter than 210, it's already been suggested to him a few times that he add 30 lbs and convert to TE

It's probably not something his frame is able to do and maintain athleticism

7 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I got laughed at suggesting Kumerow could play TE.

A 209 lb TE ain't happenin'

• Thank you (+1) 1

UB is going to overtake Syracuse as the #1 football program in NY 

Being Public and the amount of resources spend on the program at UB they are in a prime position for the Future  

I was there when it all began and im so proud of the university 

Horns Up 

🤘🤘🤘

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1

23 hours ago, bills8323 said:

Was at the FT vs Pats game last night, my buddy had a few tickets and is a die hard FT fan. Was first row behind the skins bench. Was trying to get Fitz to come over all night. Had to settle with a couple smiles and a peace sign. Actually was able to get the attention of all the former Bills players I saw there besides Logan Thomas. Told Dustin Hopkins to shake off those misses (he was super friendly wish he the best) and even got a response from Patterson pointing to my Bills Jersey saying it all started in Buffalo (UB). He actually gave me the thumbs up and a laugh too wish COVID didn't exist and the players could have gotten a bit closer.  GO bills

giphy.gif