Bills’ Devin Singletary, Matt Breida break off big runs, defense brings the heat on Day 11 of camp (8 observations)

716er

Hope Devin does well this season

https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2021/08/bills-devin-singletary-matt-breida-break-off-big-runs-defense-brings-the-heat-on-day-11-of-camp-8-observations.html

The Bills were in pads on Tuesday, making Singletary’s big day all the more impressive. He’s been quiet as a runner for most of camp but showcased some of the burst and vision we saw from him as a rookie. 

Back in the day we had a football thread in PPP during the season for us exiles to poast about our beloved Bills.  

Honestly since it was during the drought I think it made the mood here worse.

6 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

whats that mean? if a bills fan is not of your political party he cant come to your football one? 

Ha!  I’m not a Bills fan anymore.  I gave up on them 6 years ago.  Now I rarely watch any sports. To me they are all boring. 

24 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ha!  I’m not a Bills fan anymore.  I gave up on them 6 years ago.  Now I rarely watch any sports. To me they are all boring. 

TREASON! bills fans abandoning our team is what is really tearing at the fabric of society. when the civil war happens i will be specifically looking for you! 😁😅😆

7 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

TREASON! bills fans abandoning our team is what is really tearing at the fabric of society. when the civil war happens i will be specifically looking for you! 😁😅😆

Dude they abandoned us from 2000-2017. Fool me once shame on you.  Fool me 17 times….bye. 

41 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Dude they abandoned us from 2000-2017. Fool me once shame on you.  Fool me 17 times….bye. 

18 is the magic number!..nobody circles the wagons like...ahhhh never mind!! the wagon is a alot lighter now. we can circle them nice and quick without dead weight on board. to show no hard feelings you may have 1 singular beer at our sb celebration this year but after that, you get tap water. 

Edited by Buffarukus