Joe Schobert traded to Steelers

14 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

Former Brown and Jacksonville Jaguat, ILB Joe Schobert traded to Steelers.  

Good pickup for them.  Maybe concern for Steelers that Devin Bush isn't fully recovered, and/or Vince Williams retiring with only Spillane left to fill in.

Very good player to be changing hands this time of year.

New-coaches gonna' new-coach.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Definitely not good for Devin Bush. I think he’s healthy, but I think he’s gotten himself into some trouble with the team and his Twitter account. I remember seeing Heyward telling him to hush or something along those lines. Recently I only seen a headline with Bush saying it’s my Twitter not the Steelers. And something about being limited to two tweets a day and having to make them count or something. Sorry I don’t do the twitters so I might not be 100% accurate on all of it. 

9 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Dude was a tackling machine a few years ago with the brownies. Lost track of him last year, just like everything else related to Jacksonville. Interested to see what the compensation is.

Steelers really doubling down on the “old way” to win 

Playing defense?  Good trade for them as there's no dead money if they release him after this season.

Edited by Doc Brown

13 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

Definitely not good for Devin Bush. I think he’s healthy, but I think he’s gotten himself into some trouble with the team and his Twitter account. I remember seeing Heyward telling him to hush or something along those lines. Recently I only seen a headline with Bush saying it’s my Twitter not the Steelers. And something about being limited to two tweets a day and having to make them count or something. Sorry I don’t do the twitters so I might not be 100% accurate on all of it. 

So it’s OK for a Steeler to TikTok, but not OK to Tweet?

14 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Wasn't it like a dog or a cat dying in an accident lol I mean prettyyyyyyy stupid way to piss off your boss that pays you absurd $

Yeah I think it was a cat being dropped from an extremely high distance and the joke was I guess a cat doesn’t always land on its feet or something similar. He also talked trash about the Tik Tok dancers lol. He seems a little bit mentally unstable 

• Shocked 1