Bills are on to Detroit

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

So what's the laser pointer guy story?  I don't seem to remember it.

Some asshat had a laser pointer he was firing at opposing players years back in Detroit. They got him and kicked hizazz out.

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

OMG Stefon "Instagram Model" Diggs

Dawson Knox with the flirty head toss - show it on the field, Boy

I thought "who is that tall sturdy blond guy that kinda looks like Beas?" then I realized he was walking out next to McKenzie for the Lilliputian definition of tall sturdy

Detroit Defense:

This year, the defense looks much improved in camp. It really does. They’re blitzing again, which is applying pressure on the quarterback. And that’s helping the back end, where Jeff Okudah looks like a different human being and Amani Oruwariye has continued his development.

LOL at the writer explaining to fans what blitzing is

• Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

And Orton’s eyes 

Wow Orton, that's right.  Back in 2014.  Man time is flying by.

Quarterback Kyle Orton and holder Colton Schmidt said they had a laser directed at them during Buffalo's 17-14 win over the Lions on Sunday, the Associated Press reported. Schmidt said he had the laser pointed at him while holding on a 50-yard field goal attempt that Dan Carpenter banked off left upright in the third quarter. Carpenter responded to secure the win by hitting a 58-yard attempt with 4 seconds remaining, according to AP.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I see Cole finally looks to have fixed that hillbilly tooth he had going on. 

Also, everyone ragging Josh for the McD bucket cap, but no one calling out Stef and his murse (or European carry-all)? Come on now. 😂

Edited by TheProcess

7 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Also, everyone ragging Josh for the McD bucket cap, but no one calling out Stef and his murse (or European carry-all)? Come on now. 😂

All the cool kids carry those expensive looking purses now. Or at least what I see when I see football players out and about 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

They're sold out.  Of course.

But I said I'd get that Kiko jersey come hell or high water and I did.  So I'll get one of these hats if it kills me.

U da man Gugs!!  I da man!  We all be da man!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TheProcess said:

I’m still most disturbed by Josh’s facial hair every time he sports it 😂 

• Haha (+1) 2