Mahomes is bringing whataburger to KC do you think Allen would be willing to bring In and Out Burger to Buffalo

Batman1876

As someone already pointed out, In N Out is not a franchised business, all family owned. They've had many offers to franchise, have always refused. If they do eventually franchise, expect the quality to go way down.

To someone else's question, are they much better than Five Guys, YES, absolutely! In N Out is great.

I think In N Out being in Western NY is about as likely as Wegmans coming to California. May eventually happen, but don't hold your breath. Going national is obviously not impossible as many companies do it, but certainly is a huge change in logistics.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1

Fans:

Mahomes and KC does something……

Josh Allen and the Bills should have that too.  

Luckily for us, 17 and the Bills don’t see things in the same light.  Only followers play follow the leader. 17 don’t play dat 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kwai San said:

WTAF is Fried Mustard???????  I know of Fried Chicken with mustard on them but Fried Mustard???  Ain't never heard of such a thing.....can I buy it?  I'm damned curious!!

They fry the mustard onto the bun.  It is unreal bro.  I swear the hidden menu at In-N-Out is great.  If you go fried mustard I suggest not getting the spread though.  So you can enjoy the taste of the fired mustard.  Also the spread is like 150 calories too.  Delicious in it's own right as well.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Fred Slacks said:

They fry the mustard onto the bun.  It is unreal bro.  I swear the hidden menu at In-N-Out is great.  If you go fried mustard I suggest not getting the spread though.  So you can enjoy the taste of the fired mustard.  Also the spread is like 150 calories too.  Delicious in it's own right as well.

AWESOMESAUCE!!!!!  I will def try this!  Sadly only at home for now.....as there is no In-N-Out near me 😔

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Kwai San said:

AWESOMESAUCE!!!!!  I will def try this!  Sadly only at home for now.....as there is no In-N-Out near me 😔

It is probably best that it is far.  Otherwise I would crush it every day and my cholesterol would get out of hand.

1 minute ago, Buffalo619 said:

In and out is disgusting. I doubt Allen eats that garbage. 

I can guarantee Josh Allen eats In-N-Out.  Everyone in California eats it.  Fresno area fold especially.  If you didn't enjoy it your first go around I highly recommend you give it another shot.  It grows on you like a tumor.

• Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Where?

I have seen no In-N-Outs listed in that state.

Are there in and out burgers in Pennsylvania?

Now locations can be found in 19 states, including five stores in Pennsylvania, as well as 11 other countries. The chain keeps its menu simple: burgers, fries, shakes and drinks. In-N-Out Burger opened its first store in 1948, which was the first drive-through hamburger stand in California.May 18, 2017

image.thumb.png.9749fa51ffcc092f94556049856715e3.png

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

Mahomes won a Lombardi trophy, that's what matters.

Could care less about a new hamburger chain here.

Allen's concern is to win football games, period.

Lighten up, Francis

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DaggersEOD said:

That’s probably because you don’t know the secret menu 🥷

So what's in the secret menu?

I understand if you give me the answer, you'll have to kill me, but I accept.

So far about 2/3 of the replies I've got think In and Out is great, so guess I'm in the minority, but honestly just didn't think it was anything different than McDonald's other than the slice of tomato was much redder in color.

I'll put this to bed. I live in a locale that has In n Out Burger. To my knowledge there isn't any fast food burger that comes close to it as far as taste. EXEMPLERARY Burger.  Extra grilled onions, can make a double double with veg only for vegetarians, they are fresh, hot and tasty always.

I don't know if they will expand away from the west. SoCal can have its burgers WNY has far better pizza and wings plus Italian food Shut the front door WNY wins the food war it isnt even close.  

• Agree 2

5 hours ago, JayBaller10 said:

There was an In N Out on 6th avenue in NYC, basically a tiny “to go” storefront. The place has also popped up in Texas. I don’t see the appeal with it, very underwhelming, yet the lines here in Los Angeles are always packed!

Californians also put ranch on their wings, so ...

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

After a little web search,   per In & Outs web site, there are no In & Outs in NYC, it’s urban myth, 

1 hour ago, Buffalo619 said:

In and out is disgusting. I doubt Allen eats that garbage. 

Peasant…

5 hours ago, AmishRifle said:

I don’t think In N Out would allow it.  They are very localized to west coast.  Even if they did say “ok”, they just don’t have the logistics in place to support a Northeast expansion.

They have expanded in recent years.  There is one across the street from me, right now (at work), here in Austin, TX.  And another near my house. 

That said, I think In & Out and Whataburger are both vastly overrated...especially In & Out.

Edited by Buftex