Mahomes is bringing whataburger to KC do you think Allen would be willing to bring In and Out Burger to Buffalo

Batman1876

Texas is just slightly closer to KC than California is to Buffalo, so the answer is a resounding NO

On a side note, don't understand all the love for In-and Out to begin with. Nothing special IMO other than more natural ingredients.

Man I've got more negative comments on my post about a burger than I've ever got on anything I've written regarding the Bills!

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Disagree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2
  • Dislike 8

3 minutes ago, AmishRifle said:

I don’t think In N Out would allow it.  They are very localized to west coast.  Even if they did say “ok”, they just don’t have the logistics in place to support a Northeast expansion.

There was an In N Out on 6th avenue in NYC, basically a tiny “to go” storefront. The place has also popped up in Texas. I don’t see the appeal with it, very underwhelming, yet the lines here in Los Angeles are always packed!

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Texas is just slightly closer to KC than California is to Buffalo, so the answer is a resounding NO

On a side note, don't understand all the love for In-and Out to begin with. Nothing special IMO other than more natural ingredients.

feel the same way about Tim Hortons.  You WNYers are gaga about it.  I don't get it..  It's one step up from Your Host (or what we used to call Your Hole) for you old timers on here.  My family gave me gift cards to Tim Hoes.  Said thank you very much..   I regifted them... 🙂 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I believe in the Power of Josh Allen. 

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, wjag said:

feel the same way about Tim Hortons.  You WNYers are gaga about it.  I don't get it..  It's one step up from Your Host (or what we used to call Your Hole) for you old timers on here.  My family gave me gift cards to Tim Hoes.  Said thank you very much..   I regifted them... 🙂 

I don’t understand the Tim Horton’s love either. I feel like I can get a coffee just as good at any gas station. 

btw… that’s a solid your host deep cut. Loved that place. Mini jukeboxes FTW. 

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, gordong said:

I think I would rather have Allen working on Football stuff...who give a crap about ANOTHER burger place.

Perhaps this new burger venture will negatively impact mahomes’ play. Are you thinking he’s going to look like peterman  year?

Edited by Batman1876

There are Whataburgers and In-N-Outs in Austin... you know... incase the Bills wanted to add even more fuel to the "pay for our stadium or we'll move to Austin" bs. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

I feel bad for anyone who doesn’t appreciate In-N-Out. I realize it’s a simple recipe but the burger is delicious. In my opinion the best out there. I had someone rave to me about Shake Shack and I tried that. To me it was just meh. But I understand everyone has a different pallet. 

My fallback plan if I ever become homeless is to just hang out near an In-N-Out and eat the grilled cheese and onions off of discarded food trays. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

I suspect that In & Out Burger 🍔 doesn’t have western NY on its expansion list, they are very picky where their franchises are located, but hey, maybe our Franchise can get a deal done for one of their Franchises, here’s to hoping it happens 👍

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, AmishRifle said:

I don’t think In N Out would allow it.  They are very localized to west coast.  Even if they did say “ok”, they just don’t have the logistics in place to support a Northeast expansion.

This is a 100% right. Too bad because In N Out is awesome. I used to be able to walk to one easily when I lived in San Francisco

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2