Why does the national media act as if Brady was never in New England?

Why do I let these sports tv shows trigger me so much? Might just be because I’ve been currently working from home the past year and half finding myself watching more tv in a day then I’d normally watch in a week! 

Today on GMF Mr. Burleson stated that the Patriots are a big threat to the Bills due to the fact that they’ve been dominant for over 20 years while the Bills have been on a run the past couple seasons. I never hear them even mention Brady being the main reason for the Pats success. The Patriots went out and spent a ton of money trying to recreate some offense they had back in 2009 with Gronk and Hernandez. Both Belichick and McDaniels will prove again this year that it ain’t the system…..it was the QB!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Meh, haters gonna hate. The dominant narrative is that NE rules and Buffalo drools and that last season was an aberration because half their team opted out because of COVID and NE is back this year.

If Buffalo wants to change the narrative it's simple. Do. It. Again. Next year? Simple. Do. It Again. Eventually once the narrative becomes sufficiently divorced from reality, the narrative will change.

Right now IDGAF, makes for great bulletin board material inside the training facility.  

• Like (+1) 5

Look at the HoF finalists and who is up next year.  NE already has Ty Law in the Hall, finalists were McGinnest, Harrison, Seymour, and Wilfork is eligible next year.  

That's 5 probable HoF'rs from their first 3 SBs and 07 Defense.  Then there's Vinatieri in there somewhere too who is likely a 1st ballot HoF'r.

Yes Brady was there for 20 years, but not alone and its not like their offense will only play with 10 now.  Their defense is likely a top 5 defense this season, it was only season before last they were number 1.  So yeah, Brady is gone but they're still dangerous, restocked and reloaded.  Our future is extremely bright because of JA17, but I see too many people walking around with the impression that with Brady gone it's "our turn" to run the division for a decade or better.  Nothing is guaranteed and don't expect the media to crown the Bills as a dynasty tomorrow.  

39 minutes ago, uninja said:

Meh, haters gonna hate. The dominant narrative is that NE rules and Buffalo drools and that last season was an aberration because half their team opted out because of COVID and NE is back this year.

If Buffalo wants to change the narrative it's simple. Do. It. Again. Next year? Simple. Do. It Again. Eventually once the narrative becomes sufficiently divorced from reality, the narrative will change.

Right now IDGAF, makes for great bulletin board material inside the training facility.  

Exactly

17 minutes ago, H2o said:

This thread title should be changed to: "F*** Everything About The Patriots And Tom Brady Too"

Or "Why does the national media act as if Brady was never a serial cheating douchebag"

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1