2021 NFL Top 100 Players

wjag

NFL Top 100 being released on Sunday 8-15-2021 ... Where do the Josh and Stefon land?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Where does Josh Land

2. 2. Where does Stefon land

12 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

Geez this list so far (100-71) is really bad. Worse than the popularity contest that is the pro bowl. Mad about Tre? lattimore is 9 spots ahead of him, at 86. That’s ridiculous.

it’s about 70 spots too low

There's a reason most players end up being terrible GMs.

I know some Bills fans get bent out of shape each year but it's worth mentioning again how the list is compiled:

- Players are given ballot and told to list their top 20 players. They aren't given any stats or any sort of background on who might have played well, which is why you see people who remain on the list despite probably not having a great year.

- The voting takes place at the same time as the Pro Bowl balloting, so around Thanksgiving.

- The player that they vote 1st gets 20 points, 2nd 19 points and so on. They then tally the total. A tie in points NFLN decide who goes where.

- Surprise, surprise most players don't actually fill this out. In 2013, only 482 players returned their ballots or 23.8% of the league.

If it wasn't for social media, I think NFLN would have ditched this long ago but much like Madden ratings, it get's the clicks.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Wayne Cubed said:

I know some Bills fans get bent out of shape each year but it's worth mentioning again how the list is compiled:

- Players are given ballot and told to list their top 20 players. They aren't given any stats or any sort of background on who might have played well, which is why you see people who remain on the list despite probably not having a great year.

- The voting takes place at the same time as the Pro Bowl balloting, so around Thanksgiving.

- The player that they vote 1st gets 20 points, 2nd 19 points and so on. They then tally the total. A tie in points NFLN decide who goes where.

- Surprise, surprise most players don't actually fill this out. In 2013, only 482 players returned their ballots or 23.8% of the league.

If it wasn't for social media, I think NFLN would have ditched this long ago but much like Madden ratings, it get's the clicks.

That’s helpful, thanks. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Unless they're back to back at least one of them is.

Well #11 is a qb and they say he’s acted in a film. That’s not our guy, right? 

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Still can’t believe Tre was 95

Think that put 8 corners on front of him…. Madness.