High School Reunions

LewPort71

I just got an invitation in the mail yesterday to my 21 year reunion (they couldn't do one last year).  I would have considered it, but they only gave about 25 days notice, maybe it took a while to get here (NC).  I haven't been in Buffalo since 2014 so I really do need to head back up there at some point.

Never went to any myself. I went to many different high schools, some due to moving a few times and some due to getting into trouble and doing dumb ***** to the point I was kicked out of a few.

The friends I did happen to make the little time I was in each school I lost touch long ago and have no clue if they are even alive still. Although the very last High school I attended that finally graduated from was my favorite. It was in V.A Beach and my goodness I have a blast there. So many jaw dropping girls I was chasing which was all that was on my mind then.

If I ever did attend one, it would for sure be for that Va Beach HS. Have never been told or heard of a reunion being held from anyone from that time,  if they even had one at all. 

10 hours ago, Wacka said:

The day before our reunion, we had an arranged visit to the high school. The principal mad us feel old as he said he was 1 year old when we graduated!

Did that for our 30th, since the school has had additions and renovations done since we graduated.  The principal graduated two years behind our class. 

I have a twin brother.  When the oganizers contacted me about going to our tenth, I asked my brother if he wanted to go.  He said "yes, if I can bring a baseball bat".  That helped me make my decision.  Never been to a single one.  The jackhole ratio in my class was pretty high.    

• Like (+1) 1

Jack holes can stay jack holes , but can sometimes  become nice people. One guy was at my 40th wearing a t-shirt just as in  HS.  His hair was jet black, a lot darker than it was in HS. Alot of comments about which shoe polish he used on it.😀

Edited by Wacka

6 hours ago, unbillievable said:

Although, I'm curious to see which of the popular girls got fat.

There was one at my 30th, I had to ask someone who that was because she obviously knew everyone, but she had gotten so large, I didn't recognize her. 

On 8/10/2021 at 8:26 PM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

You old bastard.  Your senior yearbook was carved into stone tablets.

I've met him in person. He's a young whippersnapper!

10 hours ago, Just Jack said:

There was one at my 30th, I had to ask someone who that was because she obviously knew everyone, but she had gotten so large, I didn't recognize her. 

And the one that was very  large in HS had slimmed down a whole  lot. We avoided  not knowing who was who by having our yearbook picture as our name tag.

Edited by Wacka

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.