Training Camp Practice Monday, August 9 (10 am)

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Did my Air Force Tech School in Mississippi.........I dont doubt that it is MORE humid where you are at

Ahh Biloxi, Mississippi.  I was down there for tech school from May until August.  Of course that was back when planes had propellers LOL.

It was quite the shock for a poor boy from Cheektowaga.

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Man, that is defensive technique as taught.  Stay with the receiver, play his eyes and hands and react to the ball.  Beautiful.  

McKenzie shouldn't be ought fought for that ball, but Cam is fighting for it the moment it arrives. 

5 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

I can't see it.. what did he try to put on Cam's watch? Why is Cam even wearing a watch?!!

If you're on a computer, try right clicking on the date and choose "open link in new tab"

29 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

Man, that is defensive technique as taught.  Stay with the receiver, play his eyes and hands and react to the ball.  Beautiful.  

McKenzie shouldn't be ought fought for that ball, but Cam is fighting for it the moment it arrives. 

McKenzie was also waiting for the ball and telegraphing its arrival.  He needs to be better there.  But agree, he shouldn't allow himself to be out-fought like that.  Hopefully a "growth experience" for McKenzie

And also agree with @Forward Progress, hope Lil' Dirty's OK and was grabbing his helmet in horror at having lost possession of the football, not because he injured his head.

21 minutes ago, Lagoon Blues said:

Perfect weather for Gabe to shine.  It definitely is brutal here in Florida, and I love how he makes sure to use it to his advantage working out.  

Not much better here...low 90s with heat index near 100 today in WNY

4 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Oh he is he was arguably the Niners best receiver two years ago and he was the Saints best receiver last year 

I just feel like ppl really didnt do their research on Sanders.....

- The bills have been trying to get him for a while

- He is basically the same type of WR as Diggs....just older

- He might be on a one year contract.....but if he stays healthy this year I would not mind extending him.......yes we have Gabe Davis but the more quality targets for Allen the better

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

54 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

If you're on a computer, try right clicking on the date and choose "open link in new tab"

I did that and went to task manager and chose to end 'system' and my computer blue screened. Now I'm at the library and there's a strange man licking my elbow. All of this and I don't even know what kind watch Cam was wearing!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, SCBills said:

Not trying to be snarky, but how hot could is possibly be in Buffalo right now?

We play in Miami, Week 2.

I'm assuming you've never been to Buffalo or just being sarcastic.

It's hotter, humid,  and any liquid in your body flows out of you like Niagara Falls at this time of year.

The myth of cold and snow is hilarious!

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Lazy said:

I'm assuming you've never been to Buffalo or just being sarcastic.

It's hotter, humid,  and any liquid in your body flows out of you like Niagara Falls at this time of year.

The myth of cold and snow is hilarious!

Yup. Sure. How about a remindernintchdbpict000372472782.thumb.jpg.3225faca622ed8bfdd0ae849d18e6b4e.jpg...😉

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Rochesterfan said:

Honestly - the way they monitor these guys - the players may not have been as bothered as some data they were monitoring gave a warning and the trainers had them sit out.

The week prior to the Miami game - I remember the staff talking about extra hydration all week to get them hydrated.  It was a week of getting them ready for the temps and the humidity and then still having to give a few guys IVs to replenish the fluids.

During training camp - they are hydrating, but losing fluids everyday - so they never build up the excess.  My guess is that is what you were seeing today.  Hot and humid - taking breaks and getting off the field for protection.  Hope everyone is alright!

Contrast this back to High School ball with 2 or 3 a days in this heat and few water breaks - I can’t believe more of us didn’t collapse.

Nah we just pissed coca-cola when we got home and thought it was fine