Training Camp Practice Monday, August 9 (10 am)

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Wonder what's up with Mongo?

Also concerned about Diggs.  He really took a shot on that INT by Hyde and was slow getting up.

Good on him that he stayed after practice signing little footballs and throwing them into the stands, but he could have still had his adrenaline up.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, billsherd said:

Milano with a head injury. Hopefully nothing serious there.

Not confirmed. It was a guess by Thad because he seemed fine otherwise. Sal surmised it was possibly heat related 

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Wonder what's up with Mongo?

Hurt his shoulder on Saturday 

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Not confirmed. It was a guess by Thad because he seemed fine otherwise. Sal surmised it was possibly heat related 

kinda of silly to surmise anything...just say the player left the field...  

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Hurt his shoulder on Saturday 

Since he already missed a couple practices with a shoulder injury, that's not good

As far as Milano, I would assume that Thad surmised because he saw what could have been a blow to the head on a play, but maybe not.

All those players dealing with heat issues sounds a bit concerning with temperatures only in the 80's there. Players in the south have been training in the 90's for weeks now. It makes me wonder how are they going to deal with the heat week 2 in Miami with the 1 o'clock game time.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, jabu said:

All those players dealing with heat issues sounds a bit concerning with temperatures only in the 80's there. Players in the south have been training in the 90's for weeks now. It makes me wonder how are they going to deal with the heat week 2 in Miami with the 1 o'clock game time.

Doomed, I tell ya.  Chalk us up with an L.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, jabu said:

They played in Miami week 2, 1:00 last year as well. Were there any heat related issues?

1 minute ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Only from Allen being on fire!!!! zing!

Lol, yes for sure. I honestly don’t remember though, I wasn’t being snarky. I mean I know they had defensive issues, but part of that was Milano and edmunds not playing. Didn’t recall if anyone was affected by the heat. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Lol, yes for sure. I honestly don’t remember though, I wasn’t being snarky. I mean I know they had defensive issues, but part of that was Milano and edmunds not playing. Didn’t recall if anyone was affected by the heat. 

There was lightning that caused the TV blackout on Diggs first TD (not if you tuned into the Miami Mafia livestream).  So that tells me it wasnt super sunny.

• Like (+1) 1