Training Camp Practice Monday, August 9 (10 am)

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Training Camp Practice Monday, August 9 (10 am)
27 minutes ago, gordong said:

kinda strange there is nothing going on today right??? 

no tweets or anything?

I think the reporters are not allowed to tweet about the practice until afterwards, but usually there's a shot of the field and a comment about the weather and the practice location (inside or out) but.....🦗🦗🦗

30 minutes ago, wjag said:

At what point do the worry beads come out over the Schnoman?  

I'm actually worried right now. 

I think we now know which player was unvaccinated and symptomatic, because Boettger was seen back in the facility on the minimum timeline for an unvaccinated player with no symptoms (5 days after 2 negative tests). 

The worry (while rare) is that when he returns, will Dawkins pass all his medical screening and not do a Sweeney.

• Vomit 2
  • Agree 3

3 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I'll save you all the trouble:

- Great day for Josh!

- wow, Kumerow!

- (insert defensive player here) got an INT!

- running game still sucks!

- jeez, the rookies are big!

- McKenzie said/did something funny!

You forgot:  Knox misses catch while wide open!  😉

• Eyeroll 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

- Great day for Josh!

- wow, Kumerow!

- Fromm didn’t look as good as Josh or Mitch

2 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

- Great day for Josh!

- wow, Kumerow!

Great stuff..  I'll play along...

-- Beasley and Josh in mid season rhythm

-- Singletary TFL again and again

-- Bass booming kicks 4-5 + 2-2 outside 50

-- McDermott with a very quick whistle

-- Epensa flashing with another fake sack

-- Holiister with 1st team reps

-- Jackson smoked by TD Jesus

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think we now know which player was unvaccinated and was symptomatic, because Boettger was seen back in the facility on the minimum timeline for an unvaccinated player (5 days after 2 negative tests).

I thought one of the players who tested positive was vaccinated.  Either your wording is confusing to me or you think Dion wasn’t vaccinated?

23 minutes ago, eball said:

I thought one of the players who tested positive was vaccinated.  Either your wording is confusing to me or you think Dion wasn’t vaccinated?

Agree on the confusing, but yes, the latter is what I think.  I think Boettger was the one who was vaccinated and asymptomatic, based on the timeline for his return and the fact that he was not wearing a mask on the sidelines.

• Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Agree on the confusing, but yes, the latter is what I think.

I assumed all along Dion was vaccinated, so if that is not the case you can put me in the “worried” column as well.  Glad Spencer Brown is getting a lot of reps.

• Agree 3

40 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Beane had said last Monday that he was expecting him to return last week, so must be being extra cautious? 

Unlikely on the "cautious".  There are specific NFL protocols for returning a player to the facility after they test positive.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/07/23/vaccinated-players-who-test-positive-have-a-much-quicker-path-to-return/

Minimum is 10 days if asymptomatic, which would have been last Friday if his pos. test was the prev. Tuesday., or Sat if it was Weds.
But if symptomatic

An unvaccinated player who tests positive will follow the same protocols as 2020. He must isolate for at least 10 days, whether or not he has symptoms. If asymptomatic, he can likely return after that time. If he has symptoms, he would isolate 10 days plus 24 hours after the last day he recorded a fever.

And folks, let's not use this as a venue to insert our personal opinions on the NFL protocols.  They Are what they Are.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2