The Athletic has Bills' D jumping from 12th to 7th this year

20 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

They need to figure out the corner spot opposite Tre’Davious White 

-------------- 

Uh Oh!! The Levi Wallace man crush fans here are not going to like this comment. Don't you know only certain Bills fans don't recognize what a "solid" CB2 Wallace is.

Yes, like you 

just busting your chops, 😁👍

• Haha (+1) 1

I too think the defense will be better if the safety combo holds up for another season. I think Star has a positive impact in anchoring the ground game and keeping Edumonds and Milano clean. I think AJ and the young DE's help the edge rush as could Efe. I am not sure if the pass rush (which was ranked above average last season but not top 10) will be there to get this defense into the top 5 but I can see the run defense and pass rush improving moderately and getting the defense from 12 to around 7-8 which is a nice modest improvement. 

On 8/8/2021 at 2:46 PM, Big Turk said:

I don't see the offense taking a step back...I see them taking a step forward if anything

While I tend to agree injuries or Covid could derail everything especially if heaven forbid our new $250 Million Dollar man had something happen to him.

But aside from that it's hard not seeing this offense be in the top 5 in terms of points, yards, etc.

But getting back to the crux of the defense, if there is one area they obviously have to improve it's sacks and turnovers. I really could care less where they finish in total yards, points as long as we are creating pressure against the likes of Mahomes, Brady, etc.