How long til Josh Allen proposes to Brittney?

NewEra

They’ve been together for 4 years.  I proposed to my wife after being together for 4 years.  He’s holding all the cards but I bet the pressure is on!  I think it’ll come after the season on a tropical island.  She’ll have her engagement ring and Josh will have his Super Bowl ring.  You’re living the dream 17.  Enjoy the ride.  

Hopefully making babies doesn’t make him soft!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Dislike 1

Honestly I cringe when I see players immediately marry their girlfriends after they sign a "life changing" deal. Mahomes and just recently Trevor Lawrence come to mind.  Nothing against marriage, been married over 25 years now. But man! To be so young and have all that money as you travel this country is such temptation. Why not live a little? If it's truly love it's not going anywhere, right? I do understand all the evils of having that type of exposure as a high level athlete and stability can be a good thing I guess. Get a prenup Josh!!!!

• Agree 6

They look and seem to act as though they are best friends as well as a couple.  I see no reason why marriage isn’t coming soon, although as dialed in as Josh is I don’t doubt he’ll wait until after the Bills’ season Super Bowl championship to propose.

25 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

I has hoping/assuming that topics were going to get better here once training camp began.

Let's hope things improve once pre-season starts.

FFS.

Nope, you were wrong 😁

3 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

Honestly I cringe when I see players immediately marry their girlfriends after they sign a "life changing" deal. Mahomes and just recently Trevor Lawrence come to mind.  Nothing against marriage, been married over 25 years now. But man! To be so young and have all that money as you travel this country is such temptation. Why not live a little? If it's truly love it's not going anywhere, right? I do understand all the evils of having that type of exposure as a high level athlete and stability can be a good thing I guess. Get a prenup Josh!!!!

Normally, I would 100% agree with you.  These guys get rich and famous, then cheat while on the road and set themselves up for huge payout divorces. 

However, I believe Josh should go ahead and propose already. Until his last year in college, you could argue that she had the better sporting career and she stood by him the entire time.  She’s been there since High School and has supported him through all his moves, even long distance.  

Unless there was some other factors, maybe some cheating that needs forgiving, I think Josh should lock it down. 

• Eyeroll 1

42 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

I has hoping/assuming that topics were going to get better here once training camp began.

Let's hope things improve once pre-season starts.

FFS.

I’m committed to it. 
We’re bouncin’ muddafuggas ‘n killin’ threads and posts daily. I know it doesn’t seem like it, there’s a forest of knuckleheads here..

As for the Prince & Princess of B-Lo, that she was listening to the ‘through the night phone calls between Josh, the Bills and his agent’, suggests they’re already living in sin. Why Damn yourselves to an eternity in Hell with a ring?

🤷‍♂️😇

• Like (+1) 1