What does Josh Allen buy/give Jordan Palmer for his help?

What does Josh Allen buy/give Jordan Palmer for his help?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Jordan Palmer played a huge roll to this contract

• Gift under $1000
    • Gift $1000 or more
    • Gift $10,000 +

15 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Candlesticks are always nice. 

I’ve honestly sat here for the last few minutes, wondering what my reaction to receiving candlesticks would be.  I’m still not sure. 

Pretty sure he pays him already.   Josh’s success will pay huge dividends for Palmer anyway.   He should be able to charge more now.  

no one knows how much Palmer actually contributes to Allen’s success.  The man is driven to improve whether that is Palmer or someone else I think the biggest factor is Allen himself.   

having said that I would not be surprised if he was to give him something.  

2 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

I was a little off on the quote, but you got the idea. Great scene. 

2 hours ago, teef said:

I’ve honestly sat here for the last few minutes, wondering what my reaction to receiving candlesticks would be.  I’m still not sure. 

If they were shaped like a lateral incisor you’d be thrilled!!

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, The Dean said:

My very first thought. 

Perhaps there is something in the contract between Palmer and Allen that takes care of this.

The "Archer" in me is thinking, "HJ?"

It would have been MUCH BETTER for Palmer to be his agent and get paid a lot more for relatively less hours.

15 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Donkey:
You know what else everybody likes? Parfaits. Have you ever met a person, you say, "Let's get some parfait," they say, "No, I don't like no parfait"?

The question is what is Jordan Palmer going to get Josh. Who heard of Jordan Palmer’s QB academy before Josh became his star pupil. No offense I think he has helped Josh but Josh has helped him as much or more

Coach McD doesn't being lactose intolerant and Josh values his opinion a lot.

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

It would have been MUCH BETTER for Palmer to be his agent and get paid a lot more for relatively less  fewer hours.

So you're suggesting that if Palmer (a QB coach) was Josh's agent, Josh would be as successful as a QB as he is now, AND Palmer (not an agent) could negotiate as good of a contract? 

Even though I'm sure this was a joke, it falls flat on every level. Palmer is far better off in his current arrangement with Josh.

1 hour ago, The Dean said:

So you're suggesting that if Palmer (a QB coach) was Josh's agent, Josh would be as successful as a QB as he is now, AND Palmer (not an agent) could negotiate as good of a contract? 

Even though I'm sure this was a joke, it falls flat on every level. Palmer is far better off in his current arrangement with Josh.

I am suggesting that he would be better off financially if he was his agent.

I think rewards are sometimes out of sync  - Jordan has done far more for Josh than his agent.

7 hours ago, teef said:

Well whoever gave them to me would end up being the candlestick holder would be my first thought. 

• Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Gugny said:

How about a nice card that says, "It's really because of Diggs and Beasley."

Or one of those cards that you can record a message on that has skip Bayless or nick Wright or any of those guys saying he can't improve his accuracy. 

• Agree 1