Afghanistan

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Ya I know, when has this country ever accepted immigrants! It's crazy, right? 

👩‍🎓

Here's a fun fact.  Are you aware that moving people from 3rd world countries into the US contributes to climate change? How you say?  Because the carbon footprint and the resource consumption rate of an average American is multiples of the carbon footprint and resource consumption rate of people in the 3rd world.  And as they adopt a US type lifestyle their carbon output increases to a US lifestyle which incrementally increases the overall US carbon footprint at a rate greater than it decreases the carbon output rate in their previous country. 

So either you're into unlimited immigration which floods the country with energy consuming and carbon producing new residents or fighting climate change by keeping everyone in their home country with their lower carbon output, but you can't do both.  My suggestion is we ship two climate change virtue signalers to the 3rd world for every immigrant entering the country, allow them to adopt that low carbon footprint lifestyle, cut overall carbon emissions, convert their virtue signalling into virtue action, and save the planet.  Send them to say Guatemala.  Good idea? 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

34 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I wonder if they will send china joe a thank you gift basket for handing over Afghanistan’s natural resources to them?

I’m sure the “big guy” will get his ten percent.

34 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

When I say global I mean outside of China. They are one massive hyper capitalist corporation that’s buying up the world. 

I know, and that corporation is owned by the Chinese government. 

Unless you can buy share? 

31 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

I wonder if they will send china joe a thank you gift basket for handing over Afghanistan’s natural resources to them?

I’m sure the “big guy” will get his ten percent.

I’ve finally understood something that makes a little more sense about the hasty withdrawal from Afghanistan ceding control to the Taliban, the Chinese basically being ceded the mineral exploration and gladly taking, Biden family connection to a Chinese ev battery firm and the objective, Major us corporations looking to source cheap ev tech 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I’ve finally understood something that makes a little more sense about the hasty withdrawal from Afghanistan ceding control to the Taliban, the Chinese basically being ceded the mineral exploration and gladly taking, Biden family connection to a Chinese ev battery firm and the objective, Major us corporations looking to source cheap ev tech 

That's why he's called Beijing Biden.

1 hour ago, Motorin' said:

I know, and that corporation is owned by the Chinese government. 

Unless you can buy share? 

No that corporation is the Chinese government.  And business is booming, really shows what you can do when you have people motivated to work, hungry mentally tough and not coddled by a nanny state.

CNY is one way to buy in… it’ll probably be on par in 10 years. 

On 9/9/2021 at 9:08 AM, Tiberius said:

Ya I know, when has this country ever accepted immigrants! It's crazy, right? 

👩‍🎓

OK wise guy

My grandparents had to live on two continents until my grandfather could prove he could support my grandmother and mother. 
Catch a frickin clue!!!

Remember when Biden talked to Ghani about how important optics were?

Then after the terror bombing in Kabul he struck quickly, claiming to have killed two high level ISIS people that they wouldn’t give us the names of?

Another lie, as we actually droned the innocent family of Zemari Ahmadi. 

The car that was supposed to be filled with explosives? It was water he was bringing home to his family.

https://www.nytimes.com/video/world/asia/100000007963596/us-drone-attack-kabul-investigation.html

• Sad 1

McCaul: Interpreters Still in Afghanistan Are ‘Gone’ – ‘The Taliban Will Not Allow Them to Leave’ and They’re ‘Already Being Executed’

On Monday’s broadcast of CNN’s “Situation Room,” House Foreign Affairs Committee Ranking Member Michael McCaul (R-TX) stated that there are around 10,000 interpreters who worked with U.S. forces still in Afghanistan, and they “are gone. The Taliban will not allow them to leave.” And are “already being executed."

McCaul said, “The interpreters who worked with our special forces, they are gone. The Taliban will not allow them to leave.”

McCaul responded, “Special Immigrant Visas, these are the guys that worked right with our special forces. The Taliban views them as the worst of the worst. Because they betrayed, in their view, their country and they worked with the infidel.”

Blitzer then asked, “How many people are you talking about?”

McCaul answered, “We’re — about 10,000, and if you multiply it by family, that’s about three times that.”

Blitzer then asked, “So, you think they’re going to be stuck? They’re never going to get out?”

McCaul responded, “They’re already being executed. We’re already getting stories of families and interpreters being executed by the Taliban.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/09/13/mccaul-interpreters-still-in-afghanistan-are-gone-the-taliban-will-not-allow-them-to-leave-and-theyre-already-being-executed/

Pentagon defends drone strike in Kabul that reportedly killed civilians

by Mark Lungariello & Steven Nelson

The Pentagon defended a deadly August drone strike in Kabul on Monday – despite a report that the attack actually killed an innocent man and his family. 

https://nypost.com/2021/09/13/pentagon-defends-kabul-drone-strike-that-reportedly-killed-civilians/