Afghanistan

Biden’s Withdrawal From Reality. 

“Don’t be surprised if Biden is nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize. The brazenness is stunning.

This is not your typical political spin, it is propaganda.

It is the willful effort to corrupt our perception of reality.

Say it loud and long enough and people will believe it.

If they don’t, get Twitter mobs and cancel culture to silence and punish them.

That is increasingly becoming the Democrats’ playbook.”

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2021/09/07/bidens_withdrawal_from_reality_146362.html

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, B-Man said:

Biden’s Withdrawal From Reality. 

“Don’t be surprised if Biden is nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize. The brazenness is stunning.

This is not your typical political spin, it is propaganda.

It is the willful effort to corrupt our perception of reality.

Say it loud and long enough and people will believe it.

If they don’t, get Twitter mobs and cancel culture to silence and punish them.

That is increasingly becoming the Democrats’ playbook.”

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2021/09/07/bidens_withdrawal_from_reality_146362.html

The left is the American taliban 

Earlier this week the Taliban learned that Afghanistan's federal reserves are frozen at the NY Fed. 

And now planes are being allowed to leave Kabul with Americans on board.

We have all of their money. 

Edited by Motorin'

15 hours ago, BillStime said:

Like clockwork

As a consistent advocate for the elite establishment you should already know that none of the refugees will be allowed to settle in their gentrified and upscale neighborhoods or gated communities nor will their children be enrolled in the private schools the elite attend so they'll never know how it all works out. 

15 hours ago, BillStime said:

Like clockwork

Hence Trump's inability to exit us from Afghanistan 

17 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

As a consistent advocate for the elite establishment you should already know that none of the refugees will be allowed to settle in their gentrified and upscale neighborhoods or gated communities nor will their children be enrolled in the private schools the elite attend so they'll never know how it all works out. 

Ya, they will come to poorer neighborhoods, so what? 

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Hence Trump's inability to exit us from Afghanistan 

Ya, they will come to poorer neighborhoods, so what? 

So shouldn't the people in the community have some input on how government funding, which I'm 100% certain is needed to settle people, is going to be spent and allocated in their community?  Along with who is going to be settled into their communities.  After all, its not like the citizens in these poor communities are living so large that they couldn't use some additional help.  Or are they just there for the elites and establishment politicians to crap all over when required?  What I hate more than fake do-gooders is fake do-gooders that push all the consequences of their fake virtues on to somebody else.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

So shouldn't the people in the community have some input on how government funding, which I'm 100% certain is needed to settle people, is going to be spent and allocated in their community?  Along with who is going to be settled into their communities.  After all, its not like the citizens in these poor communities are living so large that they couldn't use some additional help.  Or are they just there for the elites and establishment politicians to crap all over when required?  What I hate more than fake do-gooders is fake do-gooders that push all the consequences of their fake virtues on to somebody else.

Nope. If they don't like it they can move someplace else. It's still a free country 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Nope. If they don't like it they can move someplace else. It's still a free country 

Spoken like another mouthpiece for the elite establishment ruling class.  Maybe all the inner city poor can move to the Knob Hill neighborhood in San Francisco?  Or the upper East Side in Manhattan or vacation in the Hampton's?  I hear they looking to improve their diversity profile by bringing in some poor folks.

1 hour ago, Motorin' said:

Earlier this week the Taliban leaned that Afghanistan's federal reserves are frozen at the NY Fed. 

And now planes are being allowed to leave Kabul with Americans on board.

We have all of their money. 

The US needs to get back into the Afghanistan action, and that mechanism will be funding the Taliban to "fight" ISIS, although ISIS is more or less a irregular army financed by the Saudis.  The US, Pakistanis, Saudis and Taliban have a common foe across the border - the Iranians.  

It's really no different from how the US, Russians and the Germans all jockeyed for favor in Afghanistan in WWII until 1973.  It's just now the US, Russians and Chinese will be doing it.  

15 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Spoken like another mouthpiece for the elite establishment ruling class.  Maybe all the inner city poor can move to the Knob Hill neighborhood in San Francisco?  Or the upper East Side in Manhattan or vacation in the Hampton's?  I hear they looking to improve their diversity profile by bringing in some poor folks.

Why thank you! :) 

9 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Good point.  Have you considered volunteering your home for refugees?

Nope. Have you volunteered to take in an orphan? You are pro life, right? 

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why thank you! :) 

Nope. Have you volunteered to take in an orphan? You are pro life, right? 

I am not, actually.  My opinion is that it's a woman's right to choose, but I respect those that disagree on the topic. If I felt the way they do about conception I'd be in their camp, but I don't so I'm not. 

Back to the topic at hand, here is where you can sign up to help, Tibs: 

https://www.roomforrefugees.com/

4 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I am not, actually.  My opinion is that it's a woman's right to choose, but I respect those that disagree on the topic. If I felt the way they do about conception I'd be in their camp, but I don't so I'm not. 

Back to the topic at hand, here is where you can sign up to help, Tibs: 

https://www.roomforrefugees.com/

I'll exercise my freedom and say no. But I won't complain if they move into the neighborhood. 

38 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Well, they can just find a good, high-paying Union job elsewhere, of course!

Nevermind the externalities and frictions that go along with that!  Just up and relocate no problem!

Of course, I'm a Liberal Leftist and therefore don't exist/operate in the Real World

5 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

Well, they can just find a good, high-paying Union job elsewhere, of course!

Nevermind the externalities and frictions that go along with that!  Just up and relocate no problem!

Of course, I'm a Liberal Leftist and therefore don't exist/operate in the Real World

Ya I know, when has this country ever accepted immigrants! It's crazy, right? 

👩‍🎓