Afghanistan

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

What I'm eager to hear about is the thought process behind the idea that a Summer high school trip to Afghanistan was a good idea.  Pandemic, unstable government, war zone, those kinds of things.  I suspect its the "nobody could have seen this coming" excuse.   

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

What I'm eager to hear about is the thought process behind the idea that a Summer high school trip to Afghanistan was a good idea.  Pandemic, unstable government, war zone, those kinds of things.  I suspect its the "nobody could have seen this coming" excuse.   

This sounds a little fishy to me. Who in there right mind would take school kids to a war torn country? 
What parent would let them go? I wonder what was option number two, North Korea?

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Doubling down on the stupid, I see. Next thing you know, “Doc” is going to be running an Ivermectin script farm. 

You aspire to stupid, considering you think that "saving" people from a safe drug was a good idea during a plague with nothing else to treat it.  Or you could admit you wanted people to die to get Trump out of office.  Your choice, Gibbons.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Bonnie was inferring something and failed again 

Where have I ever defended child abuse?

After all - I’m not the one who voted for Trump

But you did vote for Clinton, so...

51 minutes ago, Doc said:

But you did vote for Clinton, so...

1) What year did Clinton start to associate w Epstein?  Look it up.

2) What have I said here about Clinton and/or anyone else associated w Epstein?  If he is guilty - he should be indicted. Something none of you or cult members would say about your dear leader.

You can search my record here 

24 minutes ago, B-Man said:

FEWER THAN YOU MIGHT THINK: 

How Many Democrats Approve of Biden’s Botched Afghanistan Withdrawal?

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2021/09/03/how-many-democrats-approve-of-bidens-botched-afghanistan-withdrawal-n1475635

Is that what your right wing media source tells you?

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Is that what your right wing media source tells you?

Well, Billzy,

If you had opened the link you would have seen that the article is discussing the new Washington Post/ABC poll which discusses how various groups in the U.S. are responding to the Afghanistan pullout.

Including the democrats.

If you were an adult you would feel foolish for being shown up on the board by your incorrect response,

However we are all aware that you are incapable of that.

I fully expect a weak attempt at denial,

or a juvenile attack at me,

or a repetitive meme that you have used hundreds of times already.

your choice.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Well, Billzy,

If you had opened the link you would have seen that the article is discussing the new Washington Post/ABC poll which discusses how various groups in the U.S. are responding to the Afghanistan pullout.

Including the democrats.

If you were an adult you would feel foolish for being shown up on the board by your incorrect response,

However we are all aware that you are incapable of that.

I fully expect a weak attempt at denial,

or a juvenile attack at me,

or a repetitive meme that you have used hundreds of times already.

your choice.

Wait - I thought Wash Post and ABC is fake news for the cult! 

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg