Afghanistan

16 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

So we shouldn’t have made an agreement with the Taliban? Who is that on? Which administration did that?

You're just deflecting man.  Per that agreement we had to have us troop totals down to 8600 troops.  There was nothing preventing this administration from sending more troops in to ensure that this withdrawal could be done in a safe manner.  But I think you know this.  Regardless,  I think we are done conversing, you and I.  

9 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

You're just deflecting man.  Per that agreement we had to have us troop totals down to 8600 troops.  There was nothing preventing this administration from sending more troops in to ensure that this withdrawal could be done in a safe manner.  But I think you know this.  Regardless,  I think we are done conversing, you and I.  

Sounds good!

I’ll leave it with pointing out that the Trump admin had decreased troop levels to 2,500 before Trump left office:

https://www.defense.gov/Newsroom/Releases/Release/Article/2473337/statement-by-acting-defense-secretary-christopher-miller-on-force-levels-in-afg/

And Trump even said Biden couldn’t stop the process:

“I started the process,” Trump says. “All the troops are coming back home. They [the Biden administration] couldn’t stop the process.“

Edited by Backintheday544
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Governor said:

It was his “made for tv” event.

416BA595-0EC1-42DB-95E5-8BD099FFAE6E.jpeg

Evidently you could not provide the answer, so I'll do it for you.

The missile launch was from the USS Porter, a guided missile destroyer.

It was not from an aircraft carrier, per your claim, and it was in response to another event.

People pay attention to false claims.

3 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Sounds good!

I’ll leave it with pointing out that the Trump admin had decreased troop levels to 2,500 before Trump left office:

https://www.defense.gov/Newsroom/Releases/Release/Article/2473337/statement-by-acting-defense-secretary-christopher-miller-on-force-levels-in-afg/

And Trump even said Biden couldn’t stop the process:

“I started the process,” Trump says. “All the troops are coming back home. They [the Biden administration] couldn’t stop the process.“

All by design - the Pro Life Party purposely set up our troops for political gain.

1 minute ago, sherpa said:

Evidently you could not provide the answer, so I'll do it for you.

The missile launch was from the USS Porter, a guided missile destroyer.

It was not from an aircraft carrier, per your claim, and it was in response to another event.

People pay attention to false claims.

Do I look like the Secretary of Navy? Am I reporting from the Pentagon? 

Who cares what it was shot from? It was a totally fake mission.

29 minutes ago, Governor said:

It was his “made for tv”event.

416BA595-0EC1-42DB-95E5-8BD099FFAE6E.jpeg

You haven't answered the question.

What carrier was it?

By the way, all offensive launches are filmed.

On aircraft carriers, all operations are filmed.

Again, what ship was that?

10 minutes ago, Governor said:

Do I look like the Secretary of Navy? Am I reporting from the Pentagon? 

Who cares what it was shot from? It was a totally fake mission.

And of course you know that, as you knew it was launched from a carrier.

This crap gets annoying.

People who know nothing about any of this posting nonsense based on their political leanings.

Know why Trump, Obama, and Biden have trouble living up to their campaign promises about "ending" wars, reducing troop deployments and a host of other things?

Because once they actually get in the seat and are faced with reality, they make appropriate judgements.

Usually, they are the right choices.

This Biden thing is the exception, in my view.

Absolutely stupid to say we are going to do something by Aug 31.

But, that's my view, as opposed to posting nonsense about things that didn't happen.

By the way, the US doesn't launch Tomahawks from aircraft carriers.

Edited by sherpa

5 minutes ago, sherpa said:

You haven't answered the question.

What carrier was it?

By the way, all offensive launches are filmed.

On aircraft carriers, all operations are filmed.

Again, what ship was that?

And of course you know that, as you knew it was launched from a carrier.

This crap gets annoying.

People who know nothing about any of this posting nonsense based on their political leanings.

Know why Trump, Obama, and Biden have trouble living up to their campaign promises about "ending" wars, reducing troop deployments and a host of other things?

Because once they actually get in the seat and are faced with reality, they make appropriate judgements.

Usually, they are the right choices.

This Biden thing is the exception, in my view.

Absolutely stupid to say we are going to do something by Aug 31.

But, that's my view, as opposed to posting nonsense about things that didn't happen.

By the way, the US doesn't launch Tomahawks from aircraft carriers.

So, you’re upset that I typed carrier instead of naming a ship, or are you mad that everyone laughed at Trump’s fake mission?

Assad gassed his own people. Trump didn’t want to respond. Ivanka got upset about the gassing and wanted him to respond. Trump then fired missiles at an empty airstrip and a few storage sheds. That was his response.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

The bot part because it scours and posts Twitter content from numerous alt leftists….

toaster because it reflects about that much processing power as compared to a well equipped virtual machine or computer… 

Interesting 

I pray I never have to use it in a sentence. 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

The bot part because it scours and posts Twitter content from numerous alt leftists….

toaster because it reflects about that much processing power as compared to a well equipped virtual machine or computer… 

If you have something to say to B-man, say it to his face.

26 minutes ago, Governor said:

So, you’re upset that I typed carrier instead of naming a ship, or are you mad that everyone laughed at Trump’s fake mission?

I am not "upset" about anything.

You post relatively strong views from a political stance.

That draws attention.

When you post a ridiculous claim, someone who might know something about that kind of stuff might notice.

What you posted is silly.

Much less "mad" than I was when Clinton did what Clinton did along the same lines, or when Carter crafted the disaster in Iran.

Totally stupid.

I'm just interested in getting the facts right, which you did not.

Enjoy your day. 

So, as the clock ticks to the 31st, all Bidens allies are getting out early. Why?

Because Biden refused to take calls from England, France and Canada for 36 to 48 hours so they went out in their own time table. 

It was reported in Canadian press that the entire Biden administration ignored allies and Trudeau ( I wouldn't talk to him either, but this is different) called Hilary to try and get answers. She could not help as she was shut out.

Now reports say military has killed 2 ISIS planners...hogwash. 3 days ago they had no idea who, now they have names and addresses. I suggest this is not true...they just bombed spots to look tough. ( no proof, just suggestion)

Biden and his military contractors and generals have sipped one too many martinis in the officers club.

17 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Now reports say military has killed 2 ISIS planners...hogwash. 3 days ago they had no idea who, now they have names and addresses. I suggest this is not true...they just bombed spots to look tough. ( no proof, just suggestion)

Biden and his military contractors and generals have sipped one too many martinis in the officers club.

Are you serious?

Do you think that media reports contain accurate information on who intel agencies are aware of?

You are clearly confused.

Goodness, this isn't high school.

2 hours ago, sherpa said:

Are you serious?

Do you think that media reports contain accurate information on who intel agencies are aware of?

You are clearly confused.

Goodness, this isn't high school.

Go back to the mountains sherpa 

Not 1 oz of proof. All politics, just chest beating, nothing that can be verified.

Embarrassed Biden. The intel has failed 100%. Too many martinis 

NOT ONE CREDIBLE INTEL REPORT.  They are swimming in the dark.

20 yrs...zero knowledge, results in 13 deaths, SO FAR!

38 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Go back to the mountains sherpa 

Not 1 oz of proof. All politics, just chest beating, nothing that can be verified.

Embarrassed Biden. The intel has failed 100%. Too many martinis 

NOT ONE CREDIBLE INTEL REPO RT.  They are swimming in the dark.

20 yrs...zero knowledge, results in 13 deaths, SO FAR!

Perhaps the most bizarre post I have read, but I admit I have not read them all.

Go back to the mountains?

I'm not sure what that means or how it applies.

50 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Perhaps the most bizarre post I have read, but I admit I have not read them all.

Go back to the mountains?

I'm not sure what that means or how it applies.

You are a frigging sherpa...look it up! 😂

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Wacka said:

Like I said before, "BillStime, show us on the doll where trump touched you."

I’m sticking to my theory that BillsTime is actually Hilary and for that we should be honored that she spends so much time on a Buffalo Bills Message Board. Notice how she posts the occasional photo of herself? And likes to share Epstein pictures (which is personal to her given her ‘husband’s’ history)? Nobody’s more fixated on Trump than Mrs Clinton …so I say “welcome aboard the bandwagon”…GO BILLS! 

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1