Afghanistan

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Pentagon defends drone strike in Kabul that reportedly killed civilians

by Mark Lungariello & Steven Nelson

The Pentagon defended a deadly August drone strike in Kabul on Monday – despite a report that the attack actually killed an innocent man and his family. 

https://nypost.com/2021/09/13/pentagon-defends-kabul-drone-strike-that-reportedly-killed-civilians/

Very sad and unfortunate, right?

BTW, how many civilians did Trump mistakenly kill via drone strikes on his watch?  Did you report upon those?

Another question - why did Trump do this?

Trump revokes Obama rule on reporting drone strike deaths

The Trump administration said the rule was "superfluous" and distracting.

Oh:

Under Donald Trump, drone strikes far exceed Obama’s numbers

23 minutes ago, BillStime said:

BTW, how many civilians did Trump mistakenly kill via drone strikes on his watch?  Did you report upon those?

He just can't help himself.

He drags around the picture of the poor Sandy Hook children, using as a prop,

and then when someone comments on the LIE that the Biden administration told about their disastrous drone strike,

what do we get ?

Trump, Trump, Trump.

Sad indeed.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

He just can't help himself.

He drags around the picture of the poor Sandy Hook children, using as a prop,

and then when someone comments on the LIE that the Biden administration told about their disastrous drone strike,

what do we get ?

Trump, Trump, Trump.

Sad indeed.

The typical response by someone who can’t handle his own reality when confronted w really inconvenient facts.

To be expected from the cult.

Thanks Joe.

What a illustrative  response from Billzy, talks about not facing reality when his own posts reak of it.

Correction.

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The typical What about Trump response by someone who can’t handle his own reality when confronted w really inconvenient facts.

To be expected from Billstime

Edited by B-Man

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Thanks Joe.

What a illustrative  response from Billzy, talks about not facing reality when his own posts reak of it.

Correction.

You really wanted to put some distance between your absurd comments about drone strikes didn’t you? 

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You really wanted to put some distance between your absurd comments about drone strikes didn’t you? 

Heck no !

Again that is YOU, not me.

My posts are pertinent to the thread, yours are....................well, attempts at distractions is the nicest way to put it.

Posted 15 hours ago

Remember when Biden talked to Ghani about how important optics were?

Then after the terror bombing in Kabul he struck quickly, claiming to have killed two high level ISIS people that they wouldn’t give us the names of?

Another lie, as we actually droned the innocent family of Zemari Ahmadi. 

The car that was supposed to be filled with explosives? It was water he was bringing home to his family.

https://www.nytimes.com/video/world/asia/100000007963596/us-drone-attack-kabul-investigation.html

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Heck no !

Again that is YOU, not me.

My posts are pertinent to the thread, yours are....................well, attempts at distractions is the nicest way to put it.

Posted 15 hours ago

Remember when Biden talked to Ghani about how important optics were?

Then after the terror bombing in Kabul he struck quickly, claiming to have killed two high level ISIS people that they wouldn’t give us the names of?

Another lie, as we actually droned the innocent family of Zemari Ahmadi. 

The car that was supposed to be filled with explosives? It was water he was bringing home to his family.

https://www.nytimes.com/video/world/asia/100000007963596/us-drone-attack-kabul-investigation.html

Thats why you spammed the board with almost 20 tweets in a row?

Hysterical Bonnie

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh:

Come on Billstime for once, just once, have a response to the incredible incompetency that the current administration is displaying without bringing up Trump. Just admit, despite all of Trumps mistakes and failures, that the current administration is an embarrassment to you and me.

• Agree 1

53 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Come on Billstime for once, just once, have a response to the incredible incompetency that the current administration is displaying without bringing up Trump. Just admit, despite all of Trumps mistakes and failures, that the current administration is an embarrassment to you and me.

Trump set the bar low... real low.

Take off your sugar coated Trump glasses for once.

Sugar-coating.

To this point, not a single resignation from the Biden administration has been tendered, and Blinken is busy at work gaslighting the American people about what transpired. Yet, while most of the hearing is only serving as an opportunity for grandstanding, Sen. Mitt Romney did elicit one damning admission.

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh:

That' might be a good question.  I don't know the answer.  But I'm not hear to defend Trump.  The problem is Democrats get judged by different set of criteria and so do others that serve the needs of their elite 1% masters.   

When a republican (unless they're Bush's or Chaney's or some other American "royal" family) lies or is involved in an act of indiscretion or some other negative situation they get exposed and have to deal with the consequences.  And if that doesn't work it gets taken to the next level and the government and the media make up a bunch of stuff and push those narratives. 

When a democrat lies or is involved in an act of indiscretion or some other negative situation nothing ever happens.  There are no government investigations or charges or hearings and the media whitewashes the story, suppresses any voices communicating or reporting on it, and ignores it until it goes away. That's today's reality. 

You can bet if somebody outside the protected political class screwed the pooch like Biden did on the Afghanistan withdrawal there would be House and Senate hearings already scheduled and talk of invoking the 25th or Impeachment.  But senile Old Joe gets a full pass.  Because he's protected.  If this was a Mafia operation, a characterization which hits close to the truth, you'd call him a Made Man.  So he gets a pass, for his "successful" withdrawal.  I heard it put best.  The administration's spin on the successful withdrawal is like celebrating the sinking of the Titanic as the most successful life boat rescue mission ever. 

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh:

Same question, but about Obama.

Can we possibly stop conversations about presidents killing people with drone strikes?

The assignment of blame is a senseless, idiotic exercise.

The way this works is that the CIA, NSA, or some other intel agency suggests a strike on a specific target.

The president either approves it or he doesn't, but generally he does, if that is the recommendation from those authorities.

4 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

That' might be a good question.  I don't know the answer.  But I'm not hear to defend Trump.  The problem is Democrats get judged by different set of criteria and so do others that serve the needs of their elite 1% masters.   

When a republican (unless they're Bush's or Chaney's or some other American "royal" family) lies or is involved in an act of indiscretion or some other negative situation they get exposed and have to deal with the consequences.  And if that doesn't work it gets taken to the next level and the government and the media make up a bunch of stuff and push those narratives. 

When a democrat lies or is involved in an act of indiscretion or some other negative situation nothing ever happens.  There are no government investigations or charges or hearings and the media whitewashes the story, suppresses any voices communicating or reporting on it, and ignores it until it goes away. That's today's reality. 

You can bet if somebody outside the protected political class screwed the pooch like Biden did on the Afghanistan withdrawal there would be House and Senate hearings already scheduled and talk of invoking the 25th or Impeachment.  But senile Old Joe gets a full pass.  Because he's protected.  If this was a Mafia operation, a characterization which hits close to the truth, you'd call him a Made Man.  So he gets a pass, for his "successful" withdrawal.  I heard it put best.  The administration's spin on the successful withdrawal is like celebrating the sinking of the Titanic as the most successful life boat rescue mission ever. 

1%:

image.thumb.jpeg.ca54c6420fa497c1505fff7de2b2b2d9.jpeg

Nothing happens to Democrats?

Katy Hill, Al Franken, and Andrew Cuomo would love a word with you… meanwhile, the twice impeached loser of a president got off with everything as he pissed all over his oath and constitution. 

No government investigations? Are you serious? How many Benghazi investigations did the Republicans host that resulted in how many indictments?

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488664vkai7xhzfkimj1me

Democrats hold their people accountable - meanwhile - you elect this:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886o9ooh5st87esa31jji

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

1%:

image.thumb.jpeg.ca54c6420fa497c1505fff7de2b2b2d9.jpeg

Nothing happens to Democrats?

Katy Hill, Al Franken, and Andrew Cuomo would love a word with you… meanwhile, the twice impeached loser of a president got off with everything as he pissed all over his oath and constitution. 

No government investigations? Are you serious? How many Benghazi investigations did the Republicans host that resulted in how many indictments?

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488664vkai7xhzfkimj1me

Democrats hold their people accountable - meanwhile - you elect this:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886o9ooh5st87esa31jji

If memory serves me well nobody was held accountable for Benghazi.  It was all  act.  Also, we never did find out who in the Obama administration gave the stand-down order to the rescue mission that was in-flight during the attack.  So no accountability there either.  

So beyond the ridiculous idea that Trump is to blame (and curiously that they could change everything his administration put in place except this) for there terribly timed and executed withdrawal "plan" who is or will be held accountable for the Afghan withdrawal disaster?  How many people will resign or be fired?  I suggest we put a pin back in the grenade on this one until this all plays out but my bet is nobody in the Administration, the Pentagon, or the Intelligence Community is going to be held accountable.  The nobody could have seen this coming excuse will prevail.  And the party operatives in the media will work overtime to bury the story until it fades.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

If memory serves me well nobody was held accountable for Benghazi.  It was all  act.  Also, we never did find out who in the Obama administration gave the stand-down order to the rescue mission that was in-flight during the attack.  So no accountability there either.  

So beyond the ridiculous idea that Trump is to blame (and curiously that they could change everything his administration put in place except this) for there terribly timed and executed withdrawal "plan" who is or will be held accountable for the Afghan withdrawal disaster?  How many people will resign or be fired?  I suggest we put a pin back in the grenade on this one until this all plays out but my bet is nobody in the Administration, the Pentagon, or the Intelligence Community is going to be held accountable.  The nobody could have seen this coming excuse will prevail.  And the party operatives in the media will work overtime to bury the story until it fades.

What would you do without conspiracy?

And January 6 is the result of Trump never being held accountable for anything during his presidency.

Get out of here with your bs.

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What would you do without conspiracy?

And January 6 is the result of TRUMP

never being held accountable for anything during his presidency.

Get out of here with your bs.

Did someone activate the Trump signal?  

downloadfile.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1