Afghanistan

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

12 minutes ago, Governor said:

It’s as if people thought crowds would be cheering and waving as we left the airport.

They were waving

611a42ff3dd01000199dccb8?width=1200&form         kabul-peoplefallingplane-1629105876-1629

You think that we can't remember how it was 3 weeks ago ?

E-EUAaOXoAQBYqe.jpg:large

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

They were waving

611a42ff3dd01000199dccb8?width=1200&form         kabul-peoplefallingplane-1629105876-1629

You think that we can't remember how it was 3 weeks ago ?

E-EUAaOXoAQBYqe.jpg:large

Why didn’t your guy pull out when he had a chance?

It would have been beautiful right Bonnie?

37 minutes ago, BillStime said:

34 minutes ago, Governor said:

Looks like someone got their marching orders.

With the final military planes off the tarmac and out of Afghan airspace, the Biden administration was desperate to try to paint their deadly disaster as some sort of success.

Each of the press secretaries and top officials at the White House, State Department, and Pentagon parroted the same talking point that it was the largest airlift in U.S. history.

I hear that the Titanic is now being described as the "Greatest Lifeboat Success" in history.

• Agree 2

The withdrawal was so damned perfect

A group of 87 retired US military generals on Monday called for the resignations of Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin and Gen. Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, over a “disastrous” withdrawal from Afghanistan.

47309977-9941697-image-a-13_163038353530

But quick quick billstime just dropped an acorn he found on yahoo into the 'The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection'

thread  

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

A group of 87 retired US military generals on Monday called for the resignations of Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin and Gen. Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, over a “disastrous” withdrawal from Afghanistan.

But quick quick billstime just dropped an acorn he found on yahoo into the 'The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection'

thread

Joe's gift to the taliban. pallets of cash coming.

E99UPOgVgAcJCAa-768x1467.jpeg  

That’s how retired military officials get attention and land gigs on “the news.”

No one cares what these folks think. They’re probably all to blame for bringing there in the first place. 

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

thread  

Is this the same group that called for trumps head? Just sayin' 

14 hours ago, Governor said:

Our military mission is complete. We can go back to being epidemiologists now.

We'll be back. 

4 hours ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Do you have this week lotto numbers? lol

He got all those other things wrong so what makes you think he'll have winning lottery numbers? 

• Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How many died on Trump's watch?

Some say that number is actually around 800k. It will take us a few years to count up the excessive deaths and the red state trickery to get a final number.

it’s enormous!

Rnough to swing elections, which is why you see panic mode from the GOP.

Please please, someone ask Psaki why the President of the United States won't answer/take questions but you somehow have to take all of them. What a piece of *****.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, BillStime said:

38 minutes ago, Governor said:

https://abc7news.com/society/exclusive-3-year-old-california-boy-stranded-in-afghanistan/10990233/

3-year-old California boy stranded in Afghanistan

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KGO) -- The US troop withdrawal from Afghanistan has stranded between 100 and 200 American citizens who want to return to the states. One of them - a young boy born near Sacramento. I-Team reporter Dan Noyes has an exclusive, frightening story about what lies ahead for the child and his family.

This three-year-old boy was born near Sacramento; his passport shows he is a US citizen, and he's going through a harrowing ordeal right now, unable to escape Afghanistan. We're hiding his identity and that of his father, a social worker, and other family members who are all US permanent residents, for fear of them being captured by the Taliban.

More at the link above

24 minutes ago, B-Man said:

https://abc7news.com/society/exclusive-3-year-old-california-boy-stranded-in-afghanistan/10990233/

3-year-old California boy stranded in Afghanistan

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KGO) -- The US troop withdrawal from Afghanistan has stranded between 100 and 200 American citizens who want to return to the states. One of them - a young boy born near Sacramento. I-Team reporter Dan Noyes has an exclusive, frightening story about what lies ahead for the child and his family.

This three-year-old boy was born near Sacramento; his passport shows he is a US citizen, and he's going through a harrowing ordeal right now, unable to escape Afghanistan. We're hiding his identity and that of his father, a social worker, and other family members who are all US permanent residents, for fear of them being captured by the Taliban.

More at the link above

How many Americans died on Trumps watch in Afghanistan? 

PS: you don’t care about kids

image.thumb.jpeg.9dbb7112b0f2b5955b872c08bf722ecb.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

Biden Left Behind the Afghan Interpreter Who Helped to Rescue Him in 2008

a5fd6676-03fb-47e2-a58a-bb04808c47ab-860

Joe Biden has told a lot of stories over the years, most designed to puff himself up, and some of them with very little relationship to reality.

But there’s one story that he tells that does have some relationship to reality — that’s the story of having to land in a helicopter in the woods of Afghanistan in 2008. He often told the story to add to his alleged foreign policy credentials when he was running for office.

From WaPo:

“If you want to know where al Qaeda lives, you want to know where [Osama] bin Laden is, come back to Afghanistan with me,” he said on the campaign trail in October, just months after the February rescue. “Come back to the area where my helicopter was forced down…in the middle of those mountains. I can tell you where they are.”

Now, Joe being Joe, there’s puffery there — they weren’t exactly near al Qaeda, and their helicopter was “forced down” by a snowstorm, not by any enemy action. But, it was true that it had to land and there was potential danger, given he was a U.S. senator and there with two other U.S. senators — Sen. John Kerry (D-MA) and Sen. Chuck Hagel (R-NE).

But one of the people who came to his rescue was a man named Mohammed, who was a 36-year-old Afghan interpreter. Mohammed came out with members of the 82nd Airborne and three Blackwater SUVS from Bagram Air Field, driving hours through the snowstorm to help. Once he got there, he helped to ward off any locals until the military was able to get the Black Hawk out of there. Thanks to Mohammed and the rest, Joe Biden got out of there safely.

But now Mohammed is stuck, with his four children, in hiding from the Taliban, after years of helping the United States — even helping Biden himself.

“Hello Mr. President: Save me and my family,” Mohammed said to The Wall Street Journal, as the Americans pulled the military out. “Don’t forget me here…I can’t leave my house…I am very scared.”

“His selfless service to our military men and women is just the kind of service I wish more Americans displayed,” Lt. Col. Andrew R. Till wrote in June to support Mohammed’s application for a Special Immigrant Visa.

Mohammed’s visa application became stuck after the defense contractor he worked for lost the records he needed for his application. Then the Taliban seized Kabul on Aug. 15. Like thousands of others, Mohammed tried his luck by going to the Kabul airport gates, where he was rebuffed by U.S. forces. Mohammed could get in, they told him, but not his wife or their children.

Army veterans called lawmakers and issued dire appeals to U.S. officials for help. “If you can only help one Afghan, choose [Mohammed],” wrote Shawn O’Brien, an Army combat veteran who worked with him in Afghanistan in 2008. “He earned it.”

A White House official declined to comment, saying the administration couldn’t discuss individual cases for confidentiality reasons.

Why after everything –after over 122,000 people that they supposedly got out — is Mohammed and his family still there? He’s the perfect example of the person that we gave our word to save, and there are likely few interpreters like him that could say they even saved Joe Biden.

Yet, Biden — the allegedly empathetic one — has had months to save folks like Mohammed. Months knowing that the folks like the man who helped save him would be endangered. But, he did nothing. He does nothing now. He appears not to care one whit.

He’s more concerned that people would challenge him or question his action. Is that empathy? It may be sociopathy, but it surely isn’t empathy. That’s the real Joe Biden. Let’s hope that Mohammed can get help to get out. Because the very man he saved has left him, high and dry.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/08/31/biden-left-behind-the-afghan-interpreter-who-helped-to-rescue-him-in-2008-n436063

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Biden Left Behind the Afghan Interpreter Who Helped to Rescue Him in 2008

a5fd6676-03fb-47e2-a58a-bb04808c47ab-860

Joe Biden has told a lot of stories over the years, most designed to puff himself up, and some of them with very little relationship to reality.

But there’s one story that he tells that does have some relationship to reality — that’s the story of having to land in a helicopter in the woods of Afghanistan in 2008. He often told the story to add to his alleged foreign policy credentials when he was running for office.

From WaPo:

“If you want to know where al Qaeda lives, you want to know where [Osama] bin Laden is, come back to Afghanistan with me,” he said on the campaign trail in October, just months after the February rescue. “Come back to the area where my helicopter was forced down…in the middle of those mountains. I can tell you where they are.”

Now, Joe being Joe, there’s puffery there — they weren’t exactly near al Qaeda, and their helicopter was “forced down” by a snowstorm, not by any enemy action. But, it was true that it had to land and there was potential danger, given he was a U.S. senator and there with two other U.S. senators — Sen. John Kerry (D-MA) and Sen. Chuck Hagel (R-NE).

But one of the people who came to his rescue was a man named Mohammed, who was a 36-year-old Afghan interpreter. Mohammed came out with members of the 82nd Airborne and three Blackwater SUVS from Bagram Air Field, driving hours through the snowstorm to help. Once he got there, he helped to ward off any locals until the military was able to get the Black Hawk out of there. Thanks to Mohammed and the rest, Joe Biden got out of there safely.

But now Mohammed is stuck, with his four children, in hiding from the Taliban, after years of helping the United States — even helping Biden himself.

“Hello Mr. President: Save me and my family,” Mohammed said to The Wall Street Journal, as the Americans pulled the military out. “Don’t forget me here…I can’t leave my house…I am very scared.”

“His selfless service to our military men and women is just the kind of service I wish more Americans displayed,” Lt. Col. Andrew R. Till wrote in June to support Mohammed’s application for a Special Immigrant Visa.

Mohammed’s visa application became stuck after the defense contractor he worked for lost the records he needed for his application. Then the Taliban seized Kabul on Aug. 15. Like thousands of others, Mohammed tried his luck by going to the Kabul airport gates, where he was rebuffed by U.S. forces. Mohammed could get in, they told him, but not his wife or their children.

Army veterans called lawmakers and issued dire appeals to U.S. officials for help. “If you can only help one Afghan, choose [Mohammed],” wrote Shawn O’Brien, an Army combat veteran who worked with him in Afghanistan in 2008. “He earned it.”

A White House official declined to comment, saying the administration couldn’t discuss individual cases for confidentiality reasons.

Why after everything –after over 122,000 people that they supposedly got out — is Mohammed and his family still there? He’s the perfect example of the person that we gave our word to save, and there are likely few interpreters like him that could say they even saved Joe Biden.

Yet, Biden — the allegedly empathetic one — has had months to save folks like Mohammed. Months knowing that the folks like the man who helped save him would be endangered. But, he did nothing. He does nothing now. He appears not to care one whit.

He’s more concerned that people would challenge him or question his action. Is that empathy? It may be sociopathy, but it surely isn’t empathy. That’s the real Joe Biden. Let’s hope that Mohammed can get help to get out. Because the very man he saved has left him, high and dry.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/08/31/biden-left-behind-the-afghan-interpreter-who-helped-to-rescue-him-in-2008-n436063

Yea bro?  Which party made it difficult for the US to help expedite and get these people out?

GOP Rep. Says Girls Could Be ‘Raped and Killed’ by Unvetted Afghan Refugees

Yea Scott - you should be focused on the PIGs n PEDOs in your own cult you POS.