Afghanistan

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Today's GQP... witnessed here every day with the cult

All your cute pictures and tweet references from anybody and everybody with an opinion aren't going to change the fact Biden and his group of buffoons screwed up the withdrawal to a degree nobody would have imagined was possible and Americans are dead as a result.  They need to be held accountable and suffer the consequences. 

And some advice...  When you find yourself in a hole from defending an indefensible position, stop digging! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

All your cute pictures and tweet references from anybody and everybody with an opinion aren't going to change the fact Biden and his group of buffoons screwed up the withdrawal to a degree nobody would have imagined was possible and Americans are dead as a result.  They need to be held accountable and suffer the consequences. 

And some advice...  When you find yourself in a hole from defending an indefensible position, stop digging! 

We have thousands and thousands and thousands of posts from the past five years of your cult here turning themselves into pretzels defending the former SOB - even today you freaks are white washing and rewriting history as if though there isn't a sound record of the abomination of the last administration.

Take your own advice.

PS: Tell me the last time we lost a war and had an American president surrender to a terrorist organization (and not the government we spent trillions propping for the past 20 years) and spin it as Middle East peace?

And btw - all lives are precious - why are you not equally upset about the casualties of Trumps dereliction of duty fighting COVID?

• Like (+1) 1

In order to evacuate Americans and Afghans after we leave Aug 31 we will need the cooperation of the Taliban .

In order to strike ISIS we need the cooperation of the Taliban who can give us intel on their location. The Taliban hate ISIS as much as we do.

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

We have thousands and thousands and thousands of posts from the past five years of your cult here turning themselves into pretzels defending the former SOB - even today you freaks are white washing and rewriting history as if though there isn't a sound record of the abomination of the last administration.

Take your own advice.

PS: Tell me the last time we lost a war and had an American president surrender to a terrorist organization (and not the government we spent trillions propping for the past 20 years) and spin it as Middle East peace?

And btw - all lives are precious - why are you not equally upset about the casualties of Trumps dereliction of duty fighting COVID?

Look in the mirror.  Hilarious post is the week award goes to…….

Carry on blind tool boy. 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Look in the mirror.  Hilarious post is the week award goes to…….

Carry on blind tool boy. 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

5 plus years watching Trump piss all over the Constitution and his Oath to Office and 5 plus years witnessing you freaks clean up the mess on aisle 45.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

5 plus years watching Trump piss all over the Constitution and his Oath to Office and 5 plus years witnessing you freaks clean up the mess on aisle 45.

Awww poor Billy Boy.  That one man has totally ***** things up!  Here. Have a tissue. Hysteria is not very becoming. 

Piss all over the constitution?  Such as?  And how has it affected you?  

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Awww poor Billy Boy.  That one man has totally ***** things up!  Here. Have a tissue. Hysteria is not very becoming. 

Piss all over the constitution?  Such as?  And how has it affected you?  

Go play Monday morning quarterback with your friends at your favorite safe place...

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Go play Monday morning quarterback with your friends at your favorite safe place...

Wow. This is ***** awesome.  The guy critiquing the past 5 years is accusing me of Monday morning quarterbacking. 😂😂

Now to my question you shied away from. What parts of the Constitution did Trump piss all over and how has it made your personal life worse?  

Oh and what favorite safe space are you talking about? 

5 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

It is apparent that some posters here (Billstime and Governor for example) are only here to bait those of us who have common sense and see things clearly. I refuse to engage them in their stupid game.

On the Afghanistan withdrawal fiasco some suffer from a couple behavior afflictions.  Cognitive dissonance and compulsive-obsessive disorder. 

Continuing to cling to the belief that Biden is competent and successful when the facts don't support that in any way.  The result is mental confusion and an inability to process reality.

And the second, continuing to obsess about Trump.  Elevating his influence to some God-like level over all things and events which might be some subconscious love/hate psychological conflict.  Refusing to move on with life.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

It is apparent that some posters here (Billstime and Governor for example) are only here to bait those of us who have common sense and see things clearly. I refuse to engage them in their stupid game.

Have you thought about going back to your safe place?

I’m certain Ann and Foxx can change your diaper as needed.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

21 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

I'm the same. I welcome a different point of view on topics but I'm not going to try to make any sense of something when there is no sense involved.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

39 minutes ago, ALF said:

In order to evacuate Americans and Afghans after we leave Aug 31 we will need the cooperation of the Taliban .

In order to strike ISIS we need the cooperation of the Taliban who can give us intel on their location. The Taliban hate ISIS as much as we do.

This is based on intelligence from an organization that did not predict the swift Taliban take over and did not have enough intelligence  info after 20 years to predict the attack at the airport.

What if the Taliban cooperates with ISIS K, l,m,or,p,q.

It is sickenng to listen to the briefing and listen to the"redouble" game of efforts and "doubledown" of our efforts. Such bs., 

They are going to have an investigation into the bombing so we can learn "going forward"...20 years wasted, lives wasted, money wasted.

1 minute ago, Niagara Bill said:

This is based on intelligence from an organization that did not predict the swift Taliban take over and did not have enough intelligence  info after 20 years to predict the attack at the airport.

Really?

I was reading reports that stated intel that there was an imminent attack two days before this, on of all things, social media.

This wasn't an intel failure.

This was a leadership failure.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1