Hall of Fame Game: Steelers vs Cowboys 8pm Fox

I just remembered this was on. A real barn burner! What'd I miss?

4 hours ago, HOUSE said:

2 hours of Jerry Jones in his box closeups, how exciting

Ā 

image.png.e695332cfc21a357f020871d7872c92d.png

Ā 

"So I told 'em to say they'reĀ moving to AustinĀ :lol:Ā and people sh## themselves!"

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Haha (+1) 6

45 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Great catch by claypool but probably want to have starters out by nowĀ 

My bad, but the point remains that it was a day 2 pick invested by the Steelers, whereas they have nothing invested inĀ Haskins. So not sure whyĀ his draft position would be the only reason he could overtake Rudolph as QB2. I donā€™t think that he will butĀ If he does, it will be because heā€™s better in camp. He will have to be aĀ lot better IMO, givenĀ the time theyā€™ve invested in RudolphĀ 

If Haskins can't beat out Rudolph he might as well quit football.Ā  Rudolph is nothing more than a career backup.Ā  The Steelers don't have Roethlisberger's successor on the team. After Lamar Jackson was picked at 32 in 2018 the rest of the class had nothing.Ā  2018's QB class was top heavy with only 4 QBs, including RudolphĀ having played their whole careers with the team that drafted them.Ā  After the 1st round it was a QB wasteland, Rudolph included in the trash.Ā Ā 

10 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Where the hell is Dak?

Shoulder injury.Ā  If he keeps this up he's going to be the Rob Johnson of Dallas.Ā 

Edited by Albany,n.y.
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

If Haskins can't beat out Rudolph he might as well quit football.Ā  Rudolph is nothing more than a career backup.Ā  The Steelers don't have Roethlisberger's successor on the team. After Lamar Jackson was picked at 32 in 2018 the rest of the class had nothing.Ā  2018's QB class was top heavy with only 4 QBs, including RudolphĀ having played their whole careers with the team that drafted them.Ā  After the 1st round it was a QB wasteland, Rudolph included in the trash.Ā Ā 

Shoulder injury.Ā  If he keeps this up he's going to be the Rob Johnson of Dallas.Ā 

Rudolph is trash but the Steelers seem to like him for some reason. Whatever happened to the duck caller guyĀ 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Sad 1