Hall of Fame Game: Steelers vs Cowboys 8pm Fox

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Line: Steelers -2

mason Rudolph is expected to start with Haskins and Ben DiNucci to follow. Haskins is battling mason for the QB2 role

for cowboys, Dak is out with a shoulder thing. Maybe @CowgirlsFan can weigh in on who the other QBs are. I know Garrett Gilbert is one of them. 

Football is back!!! Even if it IS unwatchable. I picked up a pack of Sam Adams Octoberfest and I’m ready for the only season that matters.
Happy Jonah Hill GIF

If Haskins wins the #2 spot, it will only be on the strength of his draft position. Guy would’ve been out of the league if he was a 4th rounder. Such is life.

3 hours ago, Virgil said:

Besides it being football, and I will be watching, tell me why I care about this game?

RB Harris?  Steelers scouting?

Mostly Harris for me. A guy I wanted Buffalo to nab in the draft. 

13 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

If Haskins wins the #2 spot, it will only be on the strength of his draft position. Guy would’ve been out of the league if he was a 4th rounder. Such is life.

Mostly Harris for me. A guy I wanted Buffalo to nab in the draft. 

Rudolph was drafted in the 2nd, and by the Steelers - so not much difference in draft position though the Steelers actually invested that pick in Rudolph 

Soooo..Cowher didnt get any direction from his previous head coach and right when they make it sound like he was gonna give Tomlin a bunch of advice he instead gave him some crappy beer that he never drank and is still in the same fridge??  man, what a story glad we got to relive that

Edited by Iiiiiiiiive Got a Feeeelin
  • Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Rudolph was drafted in the 2nd, and by the Steelers - so not much difference in draft position though the Steelers actually invested that pick in Rudolph 

Rudolph was a 3rd round pick, #76 overall.   

Great catch by claypool but probably want to have starters out by now 

1 minute ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Rudolph was a 3rd round pick, #76 overall.   

My bad, but the point remains that it was a day 2 pick invested by the Steelers, whereas they have nothing invested in Haskins. So not sure why his draft position would be the only reason he could overtake Rudolph as QB2. I don’t think that he will but If he does, it will be because he’s better in camp. He will have to be a lot better IMO, given the time they’ve invested in Rudolph 

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Their OL is 🚮

Which is why I was confused they took a RB round 1 because I thought it was pretty clear their OL was the problem last year but I guess they can do whatever they want

• Agree 1