Hall of Fame Game: Steelers vs Cowboys 8pm Fox

Living in the outskirts of steeler country here in NW Pa, I cannot tell you what joy I got from knowing those yinzers had to all be watching this game with a strong sense of impending DOOM. As they sat there and watched Rudolph and Haskins spinning their wheels in the sand, they had to be sinking into their sofa’s thinking about the next 5 years. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I know it’s preseason but the over/under on Mike McCarthy being fired is about the last week of October

Ralph once had a coach, John Rauch, who got into an argument with him & quit in July.  Then decades later KC fired their OC in preseason & the Bills hired him as HC the next season.  Late October may be being kind.  When I was watching the game I thought that if George Steinbrenner was still alive & owned the Cowboys he would have fired McCarthy tonight.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Line: Steelers -2

mason Rudolph is expected to start with Haskins and Ben DiNucci to follow. Haskins is battling mason for the QB2 role

for cowboys, Dak is out with a shoulder thing. Maybe @CowgirlsFan can weigh in on who the other QBs are. I know Garrett Gilbert is one of them. 

Football is back!!! Even if it IS unwatchable. I picked up a pack of Sam Adams Octoberfest and I’m ready for the only season that matters.
Happy Jonah Hill GIF

Hey!

Sorry to be late in answering. 

You are correct

There's two others.

Cooper Rush and Ben DiNucci.

mason Rudolph is expected to start with Haskins and Ben DiNucci to follow. Haskins is battling mason for the QB2 role

for cowboys, Dak is out with a shoulder thing. Maybe @CowgirlsFan can weigh in on who the other QBs are. I know Garrett Gilbert is one of them. 

Football is back!!! Even if it IS unwatchable. I picked up a pack of Sam Adams Octoberfest and I’m ready for the only season that matters.
Happy Jonah Hill GIF

Hey!

You are correct

There's two others.

Happy Jonah Hill GIF

Hey!

You are correct

There's two others.

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, CowgirlsFan said:

Hey!

You are correct

There's two others.

Hey!

You are correct

There's two others.

Hey!

You are correct

There's two others.

We get it, you were late in answer, geez! lol

• Haha (+1) 1

I watched the Jays win 3-0 over the Cleveland Whatevers and win the series 3-1.

The Red Hosieries are up next ....go Jays.

What was the final score?

Did Rudolph with his nose so bright guide the Steelers to win tonight ;)

15 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Steelers Fan Neighbor is unenthused - says none of the Steelers starters are expected to play.

Memo to self: Volunteer to watch Parrots this month, in order to refresh their memory of Shout! song.

Make sure to introduce them to Josh Allen as GOAT now...:wub:

39 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

On the opening kickoff the official ran out to "protect" the returner after he knelt it, is that normal? I don't remember seeing it before but I don't pay attention to kickoffs much anymore.

Why?  Did the 2nd half kickoff in the Playoffs versus the Texans scar you that much?

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Why?  Did the 2nd half kickoff in the Playoffs versus the Texans scar you that much?

Honestly it is because so many of the kickoffs are simply knelt but I wonder if that play had anything to with the official making VERY clear it was a touchback.