Hall of Fame Game: Steelers vs Cowboys 8pm Fox

Line: Steelers -2

mason Rudolph is expected to start with Haskins and Dobbs to follow. Haskins is battling mason for the QB2 role

for cowboys, Dak is out with a shoulder thing. Maybe @CowgirlsFan can weigh in on who the other QBs are. I know Garrett Gilbert is one of them. 

Football is back!!! Even if it IS unwatchable. I picked up a pack of Sam Adams Octoberfest and I’m ready for the only season that matters.
Happy Jonah Hill GIF

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 6

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

Besides it being football, and I will be watching, tell me why I care about this game?

RB Harris?  Steelers scouting?

Steelers scouting but I don’t know how many of these guys will play week 1

my reason is: Football

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

mason Rudolph is expected to start with Haskins and Ben DiNucci to follow. Haskins is battling mason for the QB2 role

for cowboys, Dak is out with a shoulder thing. Maybe @CowgirlsFan can weigh in on who the other QBs are. I know Garrett Gilbert is one of them. 

Football is back!!! Even if it IS unwatchable. I picked up a pack of Sam Adams Octoberfest and I’m ready for the only season that matters.
Happy Jonah Hill GIF

I thought Haskins was on the IL because his wife beat him up.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, H2o said:

I'll be excited as hell at kickoff because it's football and then turn it off by halftime because I'll remember how dreadful the preseason can be at times. :lol:

The hall of fame game is as unwatchable as it gets, even by preseason standards.

... but I'll still watch it.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

mason Rudolph is expected to start with Haskins and Ben DiNucci to follow. Haskins is battling mason for the QB2 role

Happy Jonah Hill GIF

Please don’t wish away the summer with your unruly beverage selection!