Al Riveron retires

12 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Wow! You really shouldn’t let the Patriots live in your head rent free like this!

Maybe you should concentrate on finding a QB rather than hanging out in a Buffalo Bills forum. 

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 5
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, DJB said:

Maybe you should concentrate on finding a QB rather than hanging out in a Buffalo Bills forum. 

giphy.gif

Hmmm all signs point to that we did.. oh that make you so mad probably blame the Refs if Mac is damn good won’t ya. 

• Eyeroll 4
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

I doubt Perry Fewell will be making the reviews from NY.  From the article it seems he has some kind of supervisory role over the officiating.  I would think the person taking over Riveron's job would be a former official, not a former coach.  I really wish the NFL would just have an extra set of eyes in the booth at each stadium on game day.  This crap of having some guy in League headquarters in NY with the authority to change a call is a bunch of crap.  Except the folks in New England, no one trusts that set up.

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Hmmm all signs point to that we did.. oh that make you so mad probably blame the Refs if Mac is damn good won’t ya. 

Yeah even if your guy seems to be doing alright in camp the existence of Nathan Peterman make me not all that concerned.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Utah John said:

Perry Fewell?  The guy who was the Bills HC for a while?  Maybe this is a good thing, having a senior official with a coaching background involved in overseeing the officials on the field.

I was thinking same thing.  He seemed to be very competent.   Now we will get a complaint because he is a former Carolina Panther.

25 minutes ago, Utah John said:

Perry Fewell?  The guy who was the Bills HC for a while?  Maybe this is a good thing, having a senior official with a coaching background involved in overseeing the officials on the field.

Maybe, finally the Bills will have the inside track😎