Charlie Watts Drops Out of Stones Tour Over Health Issues

Rico

I love the stones, but I never thought watts was meant for them. Like I’ve heard he’s a wicked jazz drummer. I will say the drum fill in loving cup is vey underrated- it just pops up at you. That maybe do to the mixing/production though. Either way, I hope he gets better. 

one more thing: his drum intros for some of the stones songs are also very underrated and extremely well written, but I’ve also been told that Keith came up with them. 

• 1 month later...
On 8/5/2021 at 5:08 PM, Buffalo716 said:

*****! I'm seeing them in Pittsburgh

I have a friend who flew up to see them in Pittsburg. He texted me a photo when he went in EARLY. The place was almost completely empty. He’s also going to see them in Tampa before seeing them here in Atlanta. I’ve seen them 3 times in my life, he’s doing it 3 times this year. 

Hope you get an amazing show tonight! 

17 minutes ago, Augie said:

I have a friend who flew up to see them in Pittsburg. He texted me a photo when he went in EARLY. The place was almost completely empty. He’s also going to see them in Tampa before seeing them here in Atlanta. I’ve seen them 3 times in my life, he’s doing it 3 times this year. 

Hope you get an amazing show tonight! 

It became packed! 

My father is 70 and seem the stones multiple times and I finally get to soak it in with him 

It's packed and awesome

• Awesome! (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

It became packed! 

My father is 70 and seem the stones multiple times and I finally get to soak it in with him 

It's packed and awesome

Once we found out they were cancelling on the Buffalo stop this year I was hoping to make it to Pittsburgh for this one but I couldn't make it work with my schedule :censored:

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

Once we found out they were cancelling on the Buffalo stop this year I was hoping to make it to Pittsburgh for this one but I couldn't make it work with my schedule :censored:

Damn that sucks man! 

It was an awesome show, hope you get the chance to see them again

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.