Louis C.K. Announces Tour Dates

Rico

15 hours ago, Rico said:

Playing the Egg in Albany.  Tiny, tiny venue; no bad seats in the house.  This is super tempting.  Two aisle seats at only $51/each.  Damn!

he's playing at the kodak theater in rochester too.  it's a pretty decent size place, but it's on a sunday night which i hate.

things i've also seen at the kodak theater...pj maks live for the kids, and the trailer park boys christmas party for me.

On 8/5/2021 at 11:15 AM, teef said:

he's playing at the kodak theater in rochester too.  it's a pretty decent size place, but it's on a sunday night which i hate.

things i've also seen at the kodak theater...pj maks live for the kids, and the trailer park boys christmas party for me.

How was that. I just started watching the Trailer Park Boys a few weeks ago and it cracks me up. 

• 1 month later...
On 8/6/2021 at 5:39 PM, RaoulDuke79 said:

How was that. I just started watching the Trailer Park Boys a few weeks ago and it cracks me up. 

i don't think i ever realize this was here.  i love that show.  for a while it was one of my favorite to binge on, but that show was awful.  it was just a money grab.  they guys were out on stage, drinking, talking...no real focus.  randy came into the audience to collect money from people without his shirt on so he would perform some stunt.  it was kinda sad.

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.