Go BOLD - 2021 NFL Bold Predictions

GunnerBill

Bills:

Knox and Hollister both outperform Ertz and rank higher as TE's.

Mckensie will have 3 punt returns for TD's and 2 KO returns for TD's

Team sets NFL record for TD's by different players (14+)

Edmund's will lead the team with most interceptions.

NFL:

Chiefs start 1-6 and miss the playoffs. 

Najee Harris wins OROY 

Lions will have a winning record 

Brady has a meltdown after getting crushed by Billy B. and the Patriots...

3 hours ago, teef said:

if this happens, i'm going to take you out to dinner.  the dinner will be more for me, so i can see into the mysterious life of scott.  is he married?  kids?  tall?  interests?  i have a lot of questions about you scott.  i'll get you to open up.

Maybe not tall but he is big where it matters 🥰

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Just have the caps button always on.  PROBLEM SOLVED.

i don't like to yell.

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Maybe not tall but he is big where it matters 🥰

i could see scott having the big **** energy.

Edited by teef
  • Haha (+1) 1

An NFL.com writer made a "bold" prediction that the league leader in receptions during a 17 game season will be Justin Jefferson with 97?? Eight players had 100 or more last year. I would like to partake in whatever drugs Cynthia Frelund is on

https://www.nfl.com/news/projecting-nfl-s-2021-stat-leaders-christian-mccaffrey-set-for-bounce-back-year

15 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

I said the Jets and the Bills roster was close talent wise prior to the 2019 season(it was)and that I could see them being 2nd to the Pats in the division and winning 10 games…. This was before  Gase cemented himself as a gigantic turd of a HC.

Nah. Gase cemented himself as a garbage head coach the moment he put the headset on. 

Allen sets insane records/numbers/advanced stats which of course get questioned because of the extra game.

at least one, possibly two, of our new super athlete rookie OL end up starting by the end of the season and dominate

bills O combine our big play ability with sustained drives (improving on our 20 first downs per year last season) and end up top of the NFL with TOP

Bills D comes together and plays a high speed efficient but most of all nasty brand of D that intimidates and batters the opposition

league wide:

there is only one NFL champion at the end of this season, and they play their home games in the empire state.

On 8/5/2021 at 11:15 AM, LyndonvilleBill said:

NFL:

Chiefs start 1-6 and miss the playoffs.  = Probably not

Najee Harris wins OROY = A very good chance of this happening

Lions will have a winning record = Yes

Brady has a meltdown after getting crushed by Billy B. and the Patriots... = We can only hope!

For some reason, I had to respond?

Brady's arm is toast by wk. 9

TB eeks out .500 wk 9 to 14

Somehow, by week 15, Brady's arm is ridiculous and TB peaks late once again

Cleveland becomes the dominant force in their division

NE gets 5 of their 9 wins scoring under 21 pts.

Bills:

The Bills (mid-late season) find lightning in a bottle with a historic devastating pass rush rotation 

That pass rush proves to be the right formula to keep Mahomes off balance in the AFCC

The return of "Motor" - dark horse to have a McKissick/Nyheim Hines type season

Matt Breida has an 80+ yard play that wins us a game

Knox has career year

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

NFL: ravens get #1 seed in AFC

Bills: Boogie Basham is inactive to start the season. And it will be ok. 

Think the Basham one is very likely. He looks like the 7th best defensive end on the team right now. They will keep him on the roster, likely ahead of Darryl Johnson, but I think finding a way onto the gameday active list is tricky for him right now. 

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Think the Basham one is very likely. He looks like the 7th best defensive end on the team right now. They will keep him on the roster, likely ahead of Darryl Johnson, but I think finding a way onto the gameday active list is tricky for him right now. 

I think he’s going to take the epenesa route. The Bills did not expect to take him in the draft, and I don’t know that he has an obvious spot right now. I say right now because I think he’s Hughes’ future replacement. Rousseau is what they hope is their big ticket pass rusher and basham is going to be cheap labor at the DE spot. I don’t think he is a bad player by any means, and he certainly could play some this year. I just think he was drafted with the future in mind. Rousseau on the other hand they will want to rotate in right away. 

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think he’s going to take the epenesa route. The Bills did not expect to take him in the draft, and I don’t know that he has an obvious spot right now. I say right now because I think he’s Hughes’ future replacement. Rousseau is what they hope is their big ticket pass rusher and basham is going to be cheap labor at the DE spot. I don’t think he is a bad player by any means, and he certainly could play some this year. I just think he was drafted with the future in mind. Rousseau on the other hand they will want to rotate in right away. 

I think the long term route for him is to be that in-out hybrid they wanted Quinton Jefferson to be. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.