“I’m glad to be here in Buffalo and I’m glad to be playing with Josh because the kid’s elite.” - Kumerow

eball

21 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Kinda hard to believe they were in a QB competition against one another.

I really don't think it was a competition.........they wanted to shelter Josh and that plan failed in that regard but it all worked out anyway :)

• Agree 2

20 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Since Kumerow is a good gunner….maybe we don’t need Taiwan Jones.  

I’ve thought about that point Royale.  I guess it just depends if Kumerow is as good as Jones as a gunner.  Jones really has no other role.  Kumerow can do both, but it’s really a matter of diminishing abilities from Jones to Kumerow if there is any.

The other thing to consider is if we use Kumerow as WR #6, how much Dow we gain over cutting McKenzie or Stephenson.  Can either of these guys add something Kumerow doesn’t have in offensive game?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

I really don't think it was a competition.........they wanted to shelter Josh and that plan failed in that regard but it all worked out anyway :)

Though at that moment after NP was benched...yeesh.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I’ve thought about that point Royale.  I guess it just depends if Kumerow is as good as Jones as a gunner.  Jones really has no other role.  Kumerow can do both, but it’s really a matter of diminishing abilities from Jones to Kumerow if there is any.

The other thing to consider is if we use Kumerow as WR #6, how much Dow we gain over cutting McKenzie or Stephenson.  Can either of these guys add something Kumerow doesn’t have in offensive game?

If Kumerow replaces Jones then Bills can choose to keep a 7th WR. 

Question is which of McKenzie or Stephenson or someone else is good at replacing Kumerow as backup gunner?

• Agree 1

On 8/4/2021 at 7:14 AM, eball said:

That comment really stuck with me when I read it this morning.  Jake’s response came after he was asked about Aaron Rodgers calling him the “2nd best receiver on the roster” when he was cut by Green Bay last year (it’s one of the many things Rodgers had his panties twisted about).

What resonates is “the kid’s elite.”  That is how Josh Allen is now viewed by players in the NFL.  During Rodgers’ recent interview he said that players come to Green Bay “to play with me.”  Well, guess what.  They’re coming to Buffalo to play with Josh, too.

We’ve got an elite QB who will be, God-willing, running the show in Buffalo for the next 10-15 years.  Enjoy it while we can.

Edit:  mods, please do not move this to the Kumerow thread.  It is about Josh, not Kumerow.

Everyone can see Josh is good except some on this board, PFF, the clown circus that is ESPNs first take, and that goof on Good Morning Football that keeps calling him “Sugar High” Josh