“I’m glad to be here in Buffalo and I’m glad to be playing with Josh because the kid’s elite.” - Kumerow

eball

5 hours ago, eball said:

That comment really stuck with me when I read it this morning.  Jake’s response came after he was asked about Aaron Rodgers calling him the “2nd best receiver on the roster” when he was cut by Green Bay last year (it’s one of the many things Rodgers had his panties twisted about).

What resonates is “the kid’s elite.”  That is how Josh Allen is now viewed by players in the NFL.  During Rodgers’ recent interview he said that players come to Green Bay “to play with me.”  Well, guess what.  They’re coming to Buffalo to play with Josh, too.

We’ve got an elite QB who will be, God-willing, running the show in Buffalo for the next 10-15 years.  Enjoy it while we can.

Edit:  mods, please do not move this to the Kumerow thread.  It is about Josh, not Kumerow.

Welll.. since you asked nicely, OK.

4 hours ago, BillsFan130 said:

Yep. And Peterman won the job lol

Allen wasn’t starting after his rookie preseason. It was fully explained then. But Hey! You do You.

🤦‍♂️

17 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Allen wasn’t starting after his rookie preseason. It was fully explained then. But Hey! You do You.

🤦‍♂️

Lol. I'm well aware. I was having fun with the peterman situation as I explained that in another post in this thread.

I am not taking a shot at Josh Allen, you can take a breath sir

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

This is what an elite QB does for your team. It's the reason we got Sanders.

Location doesn't matter as much to players who are all about the football.

And Rodgers wasn't wrong.

Thats facts. Its actually a indirect way to filter guys out that are really not about ball. 

Case in point Amari Cooper. I remember him basically saying he would never consider Buffalo because it was cold up here. Really. While he is ok, he is no Diggs and while he may have a splash game here and there he is NOT a elite receiver game in and game out

8 hours ago, eball said:

That comment really stuck with me when I read it this morning.  Jake’s response came after he was asked about Aaron Rodgers calling him the “2nd best receiver on the roster” when he was cut by Green Bay last year (it’s one of the many things Rodgers had his panties twisted about).

What resonates is “the kid’s elite.”  That is how Josh Allen is now viewed by players in the NFL.  During Rodgers’ recent interview he said that players come to Green Bay “to play with me.”  Well, guess what.  They’re coming to Buffalo to play with Josh, too.

We’ve got an elite QB who will be, God-willing, running the show in Buffalo for the next 10-15 years.  Enjoy it while we can.

Edit:  mods, please do not move this to the Kumerow thread.  It is about Josh, not Kumerow.

I love you Kumerow and Joshy:wub:

2 hours ago, HOUSE said:

I still say the is a Kumerow thread which should have been merged

:flirt:

Hey, if Ertz can garner 50 threads, Kumerow deserves at least 25:wub:

"The kid's elite ..."

You gotta have a few years on a guy to use that term. I thought Kumerow was about 26 (Josh is 25). So that's a no-no. But then I looked ... Kumerow is 29 years old. I guess that's what happens when you don't get on the field until your 3rd year out of college.

So go ahead Jake, you have my permission to call Josh and all those other kids "kid" all you like.

EDIT: Also from his wiki page -

"He is also the great-grandson of Chicago mob boss Tony Accardo."

Edited by The Frankish Reich

1 hour ago, Dukestreetking said:

Actually, I feel pretty bad for Taiwan...in a f'd up situation.

On that other thing: I hope T Jesus does become our gunner+.

I don’t know, I’m okay moving on. Weren’t the Bills a dropped touchdown pass by Taiwan away from that record of most touchdowns by different guys on a team ever? 

Fun fact, Kumerow was the one that tied the record. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

6 hours ago, Greg S said:

When Allen got drafted all of the "experts" said he had the most talent/potential but he also could benefit by sitting for a year. But the Bills ****ed up their QB situation so bad with Peterman/McCarron that Allen was thrown out there in a sink or swim type of situation.  Considering the offensive talent around him he did about as well as could be expected.

I was listening to Peyton Manning on PMT, and he was in a similar situation as Josh in his first year. He threw like 20 INTs and said he's grateful he was allowed to play out the year, warts and all, because he believes it helped to shape him as a QB. I don't think it's black and white when it comes to raw prospects. It depends on their mental fortitude and that is an area in which Josh is very strong.

All I know is if we waste a spot for Taiwan Jones for special teams this year and let a solid actual potential contributor like Kumerow go when he can actually make offensive plays on the field, and also play teams, then I am going to lose it. 

Edited by Locomark
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Dukestreetking said:

Actually, I feel pretty bad for Taiwan...in a f'd up situation.

On that other thing: I hope T Jesus does become our gunner+.

No need to feel bad - it is competition and I am sure he knocked other players out of jobs.  

But only if Kumerow can replace him on special teams as well as play on offense.

Who is #3 gunner if one of the gunners is hurt?

10 hours ago, TheBrownBear said:

I have a source in Green Bay who told me that Kumerow only called Rodgers "very good."

Stop talking to @Tom Donahoe, GM or any other @tom donahoe imitation clowns.

Edited by Limeaid

13 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I wonder how many other playoff teams have 4 topics on the first page and a half dedicated to a fringe player.

Old habits die hard.  We have that laser TD to him out in Denver on our minds.  ARod's comments about him.  He looks like a caveman in the Geico commericals.