The Lessons From Josh Allen’s Breakout Season, According to Josh Allen

Fun read, 👍 I hope what Beane said about getting and keeping the needed pieces around Allen long term will help fans understand why Beane won’t grab his ankles to sign every “known name” free agent that comes down the pike, Allen is an anomaly, that’s for sure, and we are lucky we have him, and in a sense luckier we have a GM & HC that know what the hell they are doing to not fall into the trap of one or two year window for a championship, these guys see us as a perennial contender, not a flash in the pan outfit.

Again, nice read👍

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

Right from the source itself, doesnt get more authentic than that. Love everything this guy is and stands for. His mentality reminds me of my own, now if I could just get that world class QBing skills, I could be just like Josh Allen…

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2021/8/3/22606654/josh-allen-breakout-season-lessons-nfl-2021

I just came across this. A good read. I thought I had read something similar a while back from the ringer but seems fairly new content. 

Have to love the video clip and caption  - “Stop comparing your young QB’s to Josh Allen. They can’t do this.”  Starts with ripping a 30 yard pass to Beasley (I think) on the run during a broken play.

• Like (+1) 3

Great read - nice insights to Beane's thinking and interesting about JA's childhood pursuit of sports.....a well rounded athlete!!  So glad the Bills got this guy!  I was happy then and even happier now!!!

Go BILLS!!

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Mango said:

oh jeez. If this lasts for a few more hours I am going to have to call a doctor. 

Is the whole offseason a bad thing?! I will never wish summer away, But September will be awesome this year!!

Edited by sunshynman
words
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Liked this tweet he linked

It was exciting.  It was successful.  But let's be real ... if that goes down 100 times, it's an interception on at least 90 of them.

• Dislike 2

11 minutes ago, Gugny said:

It was exciting.  It was successful.  But let's be real ... if that goes down 100 times, it's an interception on at least 90 of them.

I mean that's what a tight window throw is, slight variation on it and it's very different.

17 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Um, really?    Let’s be real...that 49ers defender is running full tilt and leaping at the end to hit Beas - he might have been able to break up the play, but that’s not a dangerous ball.  That said, the first throw isn’t perfectly placed, Beasley had to hesitate a bit and catch it behind him, which led to him taking a hit instead of scampering OOB.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

22 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I mean..... he literally did that about 30-40 times last year......