Mahomes gives Allen props

5 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I gotta wonder how Chiefs fans are handling these comments. They literally cannot stand if any qb’s are ever mentioned in some sort of similar breath as mahomes. Are they gonna turn on their own QB for his comments and tell him how stupid he is for having the audacity to compare any qb’s to himself? 

Well, they are very upset with the guy who simply posted that Mahomes was throwing INTs to LBs. Literally guy is just taking what happened and putting it into words, and some demand that he retires, or say that he posts Mahomes throwing interceptions too often.

Never seen anything like the dolts in KC.

Edited by Boxcar
  • Haha (+1) 1

I’ve always liked Mahomes. I actually wanted the Bills to draft him. He reminded me so much of Brett Favre coming out of college.

When we traded back for Tre, I was disappointed, but little did I know that we would end up with not only an All Pro corner, but likely a future All Pro QB in Allen. I give Beane props for trading up with the veracity he did to get Josh Allen. It took balls to do what he did, very aggressive. 

All in all, I think Josh will be a better QB than Mahomes if he stays hungry and works hard. There’s no reason we shouldn’t be able to squeeze a few Super Bowls out of Josh if this team is managed the right way.

Ultimately Beane’s job is very safe for now, he has a long leash, but he must deliver on a few Lombardis in my mind over the next 3-5 years because with Josh Allen, there is no excuse for us not to get one.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

I’ve always liked Mahomes. I actually wanted the Bills to draft him. He reminded me so much of Brett Favre coming out of college.

When we traded back for Tre, I was disappointed, but little did I know that we would end up with not only an All Pro corner, but likely a future All Pro QB in Allen. I give Beane props for trading up with the veracity he did to get Josh Allen. It took balls to do what he did, very aggressive. 

All in all, I think Josh will be a better QB than Mahomes if he stays hungry and works hard. There’s no reason we shouldn’t be able to squeeze a few Super Bowls out of Josh if this team is managed the right way.

Ultimately Beane’s job is very safe for now, he has a long leash, but he must deliver on a few Lombardis in my mind over the next 3-5 years because with Josh Allen, there is no excuse for us not to get one.

3/5 Lombardi’s over 5 years is a tall order, man. You’re expecting a dynasty. While certaintly possible, I would be satisfied w/ one. Let’s hope. 👍

Just now, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

3/5 Lombardi’s over 5 years is a tall order, man. You’re expecting a dynasty. While certaintly possible, I would be satisfied w/ one. Let’s hope. 👍

No, no my friend. I worded that completely wrong, sorry bout that. I think one Lombardi will probably guarantee that Beane and McD are in literally no danger of losing their jobs for the next decade. 

I do think a QB like Josh can get you 2-3 over the life of his career if this team is built the right way and we draft well. I do think a dynasty is entirely possible though.

I worded that wrong my friend, sorry bout that.

9 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

No, no my friend. I worded that completely wrong, sorry bout that. I think one Lombardi will probably guarantee that Beane and McD are in literally no danger of losing their jobs for the next decade. 

I do think a QB like Josh can get you 2-3 over the life of his career if this team is built the right way and we draft well. I do think a dynasty is entirely possible though.

I worded that wrong my friend, sorry bout that.

Doug Pederson got canned 3 years after he won a Super Bowl w/ that decrepit franchise, the Eagles. Hopefully, the Bills don’t do anything stupid like that if McD has a couple losing seasons. 

In all seriousness, all Bills fans want is a ring and dammit, we deserve it. I think a dynasty hinges on the defense. If we supply this offense w/ a top 5 D then Buffalo is going to truly hit that next level IMO.

Edited by ChronicAndKnuckles

Just now, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Doug Pederson got canned 3 years after he won a Super Bowl w/ that decrepit franchise, the Eagles. Hopefully, the Bills don’t do anything stupid like that if McD has a couple losing seasons. 

In all seriousness, all Bills fans want is a ring and dammit, we deserve it. I think a dynasty hinges on the defense. If we supply this offense w/ a top 5 D then Buffalo is going truly hit that next level IMO.

I couldn’t agree more on Doug Peterson, but you have to keep in mind that McDermott went 9-7 in his first year here, taking us to the playoffs with castoffs nonetheless. Only way that happens to McD is if he gets burned out, lazy and loses passion for the game.

As far as a ring goes, it should happen. With a player like Josh it should happen and not just once but multiple times.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

I couldn’t agree more on Doug Peterson, but you have to keep in mind that McDermott went 9-7 in his first year here, taking us to the playoffs with castoffs nonetheless. Only way that happens to McD is if he gets burned out, lazy and loses passion for the game.

As far as a ring goes, it should happen. With a player like Josh it should happen and not just once but multiple times.

Absolutely no doubt on my mind that he will have at least 2 before it’s all said and done. McD truly showed how important good coaching and stability is for a team that has lacked both for decades. Thank God Marrone left or we might still be stuck in futility.

Edited by ChronicAndKnuckles