Mahomes gives Allen props

• Dablitzkrieg changed the title to Mahomes gives Allen props
59 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

He then put Kirk Cousins in the same breath as Brady..

His point was to call out some successful QB who play a very different game then he does, a pocket presence game.

Who else would you suggest he call out as someone to watch in that regard?  Matt Ryan?  Matt Stafford?  Derek Carr?

It seems to be a fact that most of the top QBs in the league these days are mobile QB who can extend plays and gain yards with their feet as well - Mahomes, Rodgers, Allen, Watson, Wilson, Murray.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It seems to be a fact that most of the top QBs in the league these days are mobile QB who can extend plays and gain yards with their feet as well - Mahomes, Rodgers, Allen, Watson, Wilson, Murray.

WE fans keep disrespecting former NFL MVP...Lamar

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 17islongenough said:

It was all good until Cousins was brought up

Really? Cousins had NOTHING another QB could learn from?  I suggest you take a lesson from Mahomes. Respect, and learn, from ALL of your competitors. 

• Like (+1) 1

I gotta wonder how Chiefs fans are handling these comments. They literally cannot stand if any qb’s are ever mentioned in some sort of similar breath as mahomes. Are they gonna turn on their own QB for his comments and tell him how stupid he is for having the audacity to compare any qb’s to himself? 

3 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I gotta wonder how Chiefs fans are handling these comments. They literally cannot stand if any qb’s are ever mentioned in some sort of similar breath as mahomes. Are they gonna turn on their own QB for his comments and tell him how stupid he is for having the audacity to compare any qb’s to himself? 

No